Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

Full Imperial City Sewer Maps

Dominoid
Dominoid
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
XGh9GaW.png
Edited by Dominoid on July 29, 2015 5:34AM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool!
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
    Options
  • ewhite106b16_ESO
    ewhite106b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wow that is awesome, had no idea it was this big.
    Options
  • Saddiq
    Saddiq
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks, this helps it make a lot more sense now.
    Options
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OMG, that is a lot bigger than it looks on my in-game map, I thought the EP 1 section was all of it!!!! (Edit: I have had crashing issues so been unable to explore much).

Thanks for posting this :)
    Edited by Epona222 on July 30, 2015 4:25AM
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
    Options
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I assume you get to the next area when you kill that boss in the first zone? Or, is there a quest tied to opening it?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you get to the next area when you kill that boss in the first zone? Or, is there a quest tied to opening it?
    @krees28b14_ESO No access restrictions, you can walk straight from one to the next.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • krees28b14_ESO
    krees28b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    @krees28b14_ESO No access restrictions, you can walk straight from one to the next.

HHmmm, I did not see the tunnel then. Have to make another pass
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good to know.

Gankers in the DC1, AD1, and EP1 zones are a loooong way from home. :smile: Assuming they have to travel from 1 to 2 to 3, go through the central hub, and then go from 3 to 2 to 1.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Manoekin
    Manoekin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Someone else found it :D My version has duplicate maps on it for some reason, not sure why.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HHmmm, I did not see the tunnel then. Have to make another pass
    The exit is at the opposite end to the base - for DC, in the northeast corner; for EP, in the southwest corner; for AD, in the northwest corner. Look for the sewer icon 20px-ON-mapicon-Sewer.png on the map/compass when you get near there, it'll be called "Door to <somewhere>".
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Manoekin wrote: »
    Someone else found it :D My version has duplicate maps on it for some reason, not sure why.

That's the version I datamined, but I blacked out the duplicate maps for clarity.
    Options
  • BuggeX
    BuggeX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That meen, if i want to gank Blues, i need to go from AD1 > AD2 > AD3 > Central > DC3 > DC2 > DC1 ?
    and if i die i restart at AD1?

well i remember some cool games from the past where chackpoints are for weaks :p
    #makemagickadkgreataigan
    #givemeaexecute
    #ineedheal
    #betterhotfixgrindspots
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good to know.

Gankers in the DC1, AD1, and EP1 zones are a loooong way from home. :smile: Assuming they have to travel from 1 to 2 to 3, go through the central hub, and then go from 3 to 2 to 1.
    They actually don't need to do that. All they need to do is go up into the Districts from Base, and re-enter the Sewers from there, so they can go straight from EP1 to Elven Gardens to DC1, for example.
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good to know.

They actually don't need to do that. All they need to do is go up into the Districts from Base, and re-enter the Sewers from there, so they can go straight from EP1 to Elven Gardens to DC1, for example.

Yeah, I am trying to get my head around the fact that all of the sewers are on the same level and are spread out in three directions yet all seem to have access to the same districts via some ladder. I also recall being told that the central hub is actually below the actual Imperial City, which makes these ladders more like portals. I open the bathroom door but instead of finding a bathroom I find the local mall. If this is the case, they should have just used portals instead of trap doors and ladders.

While I am on this... The EP entry door to the safe zone in EP 1 faces one direction, but the exit side if the door is in a different place and faces another direction.

I get that they were short on time, but I see a whole lot of lazy design. This is sad in an Elder Scrolls title.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is good to know.

Yeah, I am trying to get my head around the fact that all of the sewers are on the same level and are spread out in three directions yet all seem to have access to the same districts via some ladder. I also recall being told that the central hub is actually below the actual Imperial City, which makes these ladders more like portals. I open the bathroom door but instead of finding a bathroom I find the local mall. If this is the case, they should have just used portals instead of trap doors and ladders.

While I am on this... The EP entry door to the safe zone in EP 1 faces one direction, but the exit side if the door is in a different place and faces another direction.

I get that they were short on time, but I see a whole lot of lazy design. This is sad in an Elder Scrolls title.
    The central hub is only really underneath White-Gold Tower. Each of the "main" sewer access ladders makes sense, as they are in (relatively) the right places compared to the districts.
    Did you ever watch Star Trek? Consider that the top of each of the ladders in the Base leads to a "Jefferies tube" service passage that's not on the map, and each tube comes out in a different district. The same goes for the door into the Base - the passage linking the doors is just not on the map.
    Options
  • SG_Celerrimus
    SG_Celerrimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How do you walk between the areas? I have been wandering around DC1 area for like 2 hours and cannot find the door to another region.
    Options
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

How do you walk between the areas? I have been wandering around DC1 area for like 2 hours and cannot find the door to another region.

Look for the "sewer" icons. They don't all go up to the city. One goes deeper into sewers. The one probably furthest from your safe area. Most likely NE area. I'm EP.
    Edited by Dominoid on July 31, 2015 2:03AM
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    No hotdog stand?

Disgrace.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • TacoMasters(PS4)
    TacoMasters(PS4)
    ✭✭✭
    That's...

Pretty big.

PS4 NA | Vet 2 | Reguard Dragonknight | Tacomasters
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh this is awesome, I thought Ep1 was the only ep sewers and you had to go through the city to get to dc1 etc. This opens up a whole new world...
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC1 is a pain in the [redacted] to get out of, actually. If you can find the Alik'ri Alcove in the northeast corner, you have to go through that; any time you come across some scaffolding in that area, you have to go under it, not up it.
    Options