The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now available.
Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

The Tel Var Armor Merchant? (Appearence of Armours)

Arandear
Arandear
✭✭✭
Hey all, I've seen the cool new armour set's, my question is about their appearance.

Are these armours all the same in appearance (Obviously Med, Heavy and Light are different to each other).

They all look similar in the picture icons, I assume these are all in the appearance of the Faction specific Armours shown for Imp City.

For example, you buy a Heavy Armour set from the Tel Var Merchant (AD), and the appearance is the Heavy AD (The Eagle looking Armour).
If you buy another Heavy Armour Set (Being apart of AD) from the Tel Var Armour Merchant, it is still the same appearance? I like this feature.

I originally thought the Faction specific Armours would be individual sets, but having all the sets but in their own Faction appearances available to all is a great way to go about it.

I am going by what I have seen so far on Stream (Not going on PTS until tomorrow after Work). If anyone else has insight on the Faction specific Armours and their availability I'd appreciate it. In case you don't know what Armours I mean, here I the 3 Versions of the EP Faction specific Armours...

4zh8iuc9q64f.jpg