Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Merging Guilds

Beardilingus
Beardilingus
Soul Shriven
Ebonheart Pact, PS4, NA

PSN: Beardilingus

I currently have a guild of 72 members with an active base of 15/20ish, we are looking to combine or merge our guild with another guild to allow us to have more opportunities, players, chance at a store, etc. We've won a Trader before. But lost again this week with a 220k bid. Looking for more members or interested in merging your guild with our guild.

Also interested in bringing my active membership to your guild. Hit me up to discuss.
Edited by Beardilingus on July 27, 2015 8:47PM
  • BigDSoulReaper
    Hello! I am the guild master of Immortal Kings. We are a multiplatform multinational community. we have been looking for other guilds that would be interested in merging into ours that want to be part of something bigger than just a game. as of right now we have 100+ members with atleast 75% highly active. we have daily events but none are required. Participation is voluntary. we also hold a weekly contest. we are involved in pvp and pve. if you would like to discuss this further please msg me on psn. my id is BigD_SoulReaper
    Immortal Kings GuildMaster
    immortalkingz.com
    There are greats, there are legends, then there are Immortals!
  • Vusile
    Vusile
    ✭✭✭
    I am the guildmaster over at Daggerfall Trading Co. We have been around since day 1 of ESO on PS4 and have grown to now have 2 guilds with over 800+. All members are active with anywhere from 65-110+ online at any given time. We have consistently won guild traders each week in great locations for selling since the inception of both guilds. We are also part of the Tamriel Trader's Alliance, a network of large trading guilds across Tamriel.

We run contests every week for prizes and have free give-a-ways for players each week just for being members. In addition, we run PvP events in Azura Star, Daggerfall Covenant side at least once a week. On average, members make about 100k per week from selling if they utilize the guild store.

Our main requirement for keeping a solid guild functioning is a small, but mandatory guild due each week so that we can keep running contests, give-a-aways, getting good traders, and remaining on top of who is active and who is not. The fee should not be seen as a deterrant, but as a quality assurance that you will be getting the most out of the guild.

In addition, we have a facebook page where members of both of our guilds can socialize.

We have enough spots open for everyone in your guild and would be pleased to have you join us!

Player message me if you want more details =)
    Edited by Vusile on July 29, 2015 4:29AM