Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Black Alliance NA EP (mostly) 18+ years of age

Eudes461
Eudes461
Hey guys, we are a guild that just formed due to issues with another guild, won't go into details about that, but we are looking for members who want to be apart of a close group of people, we have crafters, we are veteran players, we have bites with both vampire and werewolves availalable to loyal members, listen ladies and gents, we don't want any bs, we want you if you can be commited to help the guild grow!

That all being said there is a 2500 gold deposit when you join, you may ask "why do I have to pay gold to join a guild?" Well, in order to get guild traders and/or lend people money we need a constant supply of gold, it's only 2500 and the officers are putting in more than that daily, so guys/gals hit me up on Xbox or one of our other members my GT is Sixsantavirus, some other people you can contact are ABSINTHE69 or A Depresed Soul or son of skeletor, send me or one of them a message on Xbox live, we are currently trying to build a base foundation a close group of people that are active in chat and guild related things!
Edited by Eudes461 on July 27, 2015 3:10PM