Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF NA Guild - I'm picky!

camokitten_ESO
Hello everyone. I am looking for a guild on the NA server. I have read through a couple of the threads here and have not found what I am looking for.

I do NOT participate in voice chat. I have a family behind me and they don't need to hear other gamers, and gamers don't need to hear my family.

I normally would say I'd prefer a no-cursing rule. Since there's no text chat in ESO for XBox, I guess I don't need to necessarily look for that. However, if text chat is going to be available later on, then yes 'no cursing' is something I want from my guild.

I'm not interested in PvP. I play MMOs for the story, PvE, exploration, and the like. If there is text chat, I'm a hard-core role-player. I also enjoy crafting.

I'm a Veteran, my husband is a disabled Veteran. I stay home to help care for him, thus my hours of play are sporadic throughout the day.

If you have a guild that fits into what I'm looking for, I'd love to hear from you. I'm still new to the Xbox so I have no clue how to actually contact someone to join a guild.
Edited by camokitten_ESO on July 27, 2015 12:32AM
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**

upon joining you will have to attend a very brief/short "training" session. just to fill you in on guild details (on the website and facebook page) and also how we run in pvp.
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx