Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for LGBT+ Daggerfall Guild

Czar_Rick
Czar_Rick
Soul Shriven
I am a Veteran Rank 2 (soon to be rank 3) Argonian vampire in the Daggerfall Covenant. I am looking for an LGBT+ inclusive/friendly guild with mature, enlightened members.
  • RobinYourgrave
    We are not a specifically an LGBT guild. But we are friendly to everyone and harassment based on your identity is absolutely not tolerated. When we do recruitment, we advertise as a female-friendly, LGBT-friendly guild. You're more than welcome with us if you're still looking!
  • KotaTheMalamute
    May I join perhaps?

I'm a Level 21 Imperial Dragon knight-Werewolf.

Part of the LGBT community.

My GT is: KotaTheMalamute

Message or invite me if you are still open!
    “My fur is silky, damn it.” - Ja'zarll, Dragon Knight, Werewolf.
  • Czar_Rick
    Czar_Rick
    Soul Shriven
    RobinYourgrave,

What is the name of your guild, how many members, and what are your main activities as a guild?

• RobinYourgrave
    We're called Sweetroll Samaritans, we are sitting at 47 members now but growing pretty quickly every day (went from 32 to current numbers in like 2 days). We do a little bit of everything, scheduled PvP nights and soon scheduled dungeon grouping nights. Have members of all levels and different levels of experience. Have some great crafters and super helpful officers and GMs :) As soon as we are able, we plan on getting a trader too. It's a work in process, but I'm really happy with the direction the guild has taken.
  • Czar_Rick
    Czar_Rick
    Soul Shriven
    Sounds like just what I have been looking for. Where do I sign up?
  • RobinYourgrave
    :)! Shoot me a message on live. My tag is Robin Yourgrave (with the space in the middle). I won't personally be on until later, but shoot me a message and I can let a guildie who is online know and they can drop you an invite. We have a scheduled PvP night tonight if you want to join us, get a chance to meet some of the other members!