Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

To The Ladies On ESO

Soulsix
Soulsix
✭✭
Edited by Soulsix on July 26, 2015 3:18AM
Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    ESG is looking for good players and expansion.
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,
    -All mature adult members.

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

SS Aragonian and Syphiona
    XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

1. Correct Spelling (gamertag)
    2. Needs to be Xbox Live Gamertag (active)

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends
    Edited by Soulsix on August 15, 2015 1:31AM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
      -We are a working group of individuals that enjoy casual questing and helping one another. -Were aiming to keep a tight group that sticks together, we have pvp members and pve members,

-From Group Events to Dungeons / Delves / Crafting, were aiming to keep it a very adult group.

-Our main is Daggerfall Covenant, but we support and accept all alliances truly. If ya have good people it really doesn't matter.
    As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

If you send me your request, please take a moment and make sure these keys aspects are correct.

Thank you

Will be glad to chat with you! Contact us on XB1 NA today, or here on the forum.

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭

As we grow so do you!

ESO character names

XBLive
    Soulsix & SS Aragonian

Thank you

Quest on friends

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    As The Weekend Approaches There Will Be More Time To Play, Jump In & Join In!

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Hello,
    Female looking to join 29 years old casual player on XB1 normally late at night in California. I'm level 9 high elf just started a few days ago, and can't really see any other stats my tv is old, and small which makes the writing hard to see. I have provisioning, and alchemy working on smithing. Looking for a group to hangout with, quest with, and learn from regarding the new skills system because it is so different from Skyrim.

Character name Penn Penn

XB1 gamer name SelectThrower94

Thanks I hope to hear from you soon feel free to email me in game as well
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    @PennPenn invites on the way look forward to gaming!

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Thanks for the add. Do people in the group have mic? I have one, but the chord is really short so not sure I can use it, but can definitely hear other people talking. I'll have to figure out a sign or something to communicate. Is the name of the guild ESG? If so what does it stand for? How many are in the group?

Thanks see you soon!
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Elder Scrolls Guild = ESG, 52 players all adult minded very good people. No mic or mic is ok :) Almost everyone chats but not everyone :)

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    to help break the ice as well i will allways extend the ability to speek with ya on on one to help fill you in on any and all information ya might need...and any help ya might need. for some people group chat isnt their thing and i understand that :)

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Online now didn't see an invite, but I could be looking in the wrong place
  • PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Got it where is a good meeting spot?
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    i can meet you anywere ya like

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    I'm at the homepage doing the blacksmith ing quest
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    nice :) ill catch up with you in a second, finishing a dungeon

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Homerage
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    oh i didnt notice you were in the ald dominion :) guild is daggerfall cov i can create a character and join ya if ya like

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Oh sry yea if u want I am almost done with this quest I think
  • PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Do u need to be a certain race to do quests with others? I was a high elf in Skyrim so I figured I'd try it here
  • PennPenn
    PennPenn
    I'm on the beach outside of the homerage with my pet
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    nope you dont need to be any specific race, usually level of player is the factor.

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    if ya wana chat on Xbox live thats allways an option i could help ya there as well

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    My mic is too short sucks
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    not a problem just extending the option :)

• PennPenn
    PennPenn
    Thanks where are you in game I can head to you
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    im in a different dominion :( sadly we wont be able to play together unless we are all the same covenent . im daggerfall

• GideonxJura
    Soulsix this is probably the most depressing thread I have ever read
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Soulsix this is probably the most depressing thread I have ever read

dont be sad it will be ok