Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Shadowscale Company - Endgame/Merchant/PVP Guild *Elden Root Trader* 460+ Members AD/NA Server

The_Tip
The_Tip
✭✭✭
Looking for active Merchants/Traders, PvP players, Dungeon Crawlers, and the like. Because we're always close to the max of 500 members, I'm going to require a few things before allowing you to join, their pretty simple, and will help you, as well as our guild grow.

Requirements:
At least Vet 1
Can fill all 30 store slots when applicable (if we lose a bid on a trader, I dont expect you to commit to us that week, but i dont plan on this happening)
donate atleast 1000g a week

active members get promoted, and players who actively contribute to our success, wether its gold donations, or materials donated to the bank, it's all noted and you will be rewarded for it.

Actively we could use Healers for PVP, 8, and 9 trait master crafters, anyone heavily interested in Trials, Undaunted Pledges, and Grinding for set's or materials in Craglorn or Cyrodil.

Obviously anyone is welcome, these are just preferences to maximize our profit's, and activity. There's always exceptions so feel free to hit me up to join if you feel you can contribute despite missing the requirements. My GT is Just Tha Tip

Primary Alliance- Aldmeri Dominion
Server- North American
XBL