Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dapper Dragons: Argonian Guild, ~200 members. Guild meeting 8 PM Central Time tonight (Friday)

Dapper Dinosaur
Dapper Dinosaur
✭✭✭✭✭
Are you an Argonian that's looking for an active, stable guild full of other Argonian players? The Dapper Dragons Guild is the perfect place for you.

We currently have almost 200 members, all Argonian of course, many of which frequent the guild's voice chat channel quite often. I, the guildmaster, almost always have my ear in the guild chat unless I'm in a group doing an activity. This makes me consistently reachable. The list of perks and reasons to join this guild are:

~A high standard for member quality: Anyone with an eardrum-shattering voice (This means absolutely everyone under the age of 16) or Kinect/faulty mic will not be permitted to join the guild. You will NEVER have to mute someone in guild chat due to bad behavior or intolerable audio.

~A professional, diplomatic guildmaster and officers: If you join this guild, you will never have to "walk on eggshells" to avoid being reprimanded or removed from the guild. If a member is seen to be causing problems, be it withdrawing huge amounts of items from the bank without putting items in to compensate, general rudeness or disrespect, or consistent etiquette negligence (leaving a mic on while they have a conversation, loudly chewing food, coughing and wheezing, and so on), the member will be politely asked to cease the activity in question before any action is taken, unless the offense is severe. I will never take a side if two members get into a confrontation without hearing both sides of the story, and I will not take anyone's word at face value, even officers. Officers do not have the ability to remove members from the guild, only to demote them so the member is in a probation of sorts until I can figure out the proper course of action. I will always have the final say in a guild member's removal.

I always have my ear in guild chat unless I am in a group chat, so I can nearly always be reached quickly when I am online. Even if I am not online, I immediately check my xbox mail through smartglass if I get a message, so even when I am offline any member of the guild can reach me at nearly all times.

~Weekly Guild Gatherings and General Population:

This guild has at least one official guild meeting every week, sometimes two. At these meetings, all guild members wishing to attend the meeting travel to the same location, advertised far in advance in the guild's message of the day, and just have a good time talking to eachother. I try to come up with at least one group activity to make the meeting worth coming to. We have had mount races in Riften, hide and seek in Davon's Watch, guild parades through Riften, water racing, and dance parties. The activity I've come up with for tonight is a guided tour through one of the biggest glitches I've ever seen in all of my years of gaming.

In addition to these meetings, our members are active enough that you are almost guaranteed to see at least one of them every day. There have been multiple days in a row that I have been wandering Tamriel and found 3 different guild members on separate occasions. Many times per week, enough guild members will end up in the same place that we have unofficial meetings on the spot.

~Guild Utility: Due to our size, guild members that need assistance or specific items have several options to get what they need. There are guild members that have max level in blacksmithing, clothing, woodworking, and provisioning, and more than likely at least one person is a high level enchanter. Many guild members have thorough knowledge of quests and item locations, so they can help you find something specific that you've been hunting without success.

In addition to this, all guild members can fast travel to another online member's location at any time completely free of charge. This is very convenient, especially since there is nearly always at least one member in Riften, providing a fast travel target directly to the Ebonheart Pact's most bustling town, without even needing to run to a wayshrine.

If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, let me or one of my officers know post-haste!
~Founding Dragon Veloci

DapperDragons1_zpsxylvrgtd.png

DapperDragons2_zpsyiavihm6.png

DapperDragons3_zpsowu6636r.png
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not many Argonians here, is there?
  • pjkreese
    pjkreese
    Gamertag VeggieFresh sounds cool
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's your gamer tag?
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My gamertag is Dapper DLnosaur.

Once the servers are back online, I will send guild invitations to both of you. As a secondary option, you can also contact Divine Inimicus or MichaelaMc for a guild invite if they are online and I am not. Make sure to verify which guild you want to join so they know which guild to invite you to.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, my gamer tag is Ewey Gewy
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, Veggie didn't last long.
  • Dapper Dinosaur
    Dapper Dinosaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We won a guild trader for this week! B)