Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sweetroll Samaritans [DC][Mixed Interest]: Now recruiting.

RobinYourgrave
"We came here to do two things: Crush skulls and eat sweetrolls. And we're all outta sweetrolls."

Greetings! Sweetroll Samaritans is a mixed interest (PvE, PvP, Crafting, Werewolf, and hopefully soon--trading) guild of members ranging from 18-50 years of age, of all varieties of levels too (currently levels 8-VR11 make up our ranks). We are sitting at 35 members now, and looking to grow. I wanted to make it a point to say that we are an all-inclusive guild--men, women, LGBT, and whoever--are welcome here, and sexist or homophobic crap will not be tolerated. This isn't to say that we don't make crass jokes or have senses of humor, but we want to facilitate an environment that all feel welcome in. I've seen too many posts lately for people looking for inclusive guilds because of bad previous experiences, and I will not have our guild be one of those bad experiences.

We now have two banks--one for high level, pricey items--and another for general guild member usage. Once we hit 50 members we hope to snatch up a trader. We offer free werewolf bites to members, as long as they do not intend to profit off of Hircine's Gift. Overall, we are just looking for people to group up with for PvP, dungeons, and whatever else. We don't take things too seriously, and we are all in this because it's fun! We have a great team of helpful officers and GMs who are almost always willing to help with group bosses, delves, crafting, and just about any other thing one might need to crunch in levels faster or enhance their own experience.

If you're interested, please drop Robin Yourgrave a message on Xbox Live.