Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

new player

L11Bravo
L11Bravo
Soul Shriven
Hi, I am a new player, level 9, Nord Templar. Have a mic. Looking for a guild that's helpful and is looking for new, fresh players. I am also in Ebonheart Pact. I can not wait to start doing PVP. Once I'm high enough level to not get absolutely slaughtered, that's what I'll be spending most of my time on. You can contact me in-game, or here if you like.
Gamertag- L11Bravo
  • GideonxJura
    You might want to rethink being a Nord Templar. There are better races and racial bonuses to choose if you want to be a templar. Nords combat battle health recovery is redundant seeing as you heal with spells, hardly anybody uses cold damage, so the only bonus is the 3% max health, more for a tank than anything else, and shrugging off 6% damage is again used for tanks and dps.

You will probably spend a bunch of time getting used to the game and when you have a feel for it, you will probably contemplate making a new character and starting over, but be faced with a dilemma of restarting and throwing away all that time spent playing on the current Nord Templar.

But if you want to join House Daenerys Targaryen, we will gladly accept you and give you pointers on a build. We are always looking for healers as we also do dungeons and we need healers for that.

gt: xKenshin Himura
  • Greywolf_McGrowler
    Come and check out the Accursed Legion. We have something for everyone.

We have people playing in the daytime, during the afternoon and at night till the wee hours of the morning.

There are people that play just an hour here and there due to family commitments and work. Then we have those that play continually throughout the day and night.

We have people from all age groups from 18 years old to those that are in their 50’s

People have joined the Legion from all around the globe. From Australia to the U.S. to the U.K.

The Legion holds PvP events to take over Cyrodiil (which we have done with ease)

We also hold PvE Events from pledges and even timed trials.

We have our own crafting corps to help out our guild members.

There are over 450 people registered to our guild and over 250 of them are in the game playing.

We have a Legion Point system where you can go up in ranks within the guild, and buy things from our crafting corps to make specific things. You get points by attending events and helping the guild out by donating crafting materials and items the guild needs.

The guild has a Facebook page to show off video’s and pictures of guild events at: https://www.facebook.com/accursedlegionguild?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Then of course our guild website where you can find out everything you need about us and to apply: http://accursedlegion.enjin.com/home

If all this interests you just go to our website and click on the About Us tab and then click on the Apply to the Guild.

All applications are reviewed on the weekend, and please make sure your Enjin Username is the same as your Xbox Gametag.

Born in Blood, Forged in battle!
    Commander Greywolf34 PR of The Accursed Legion
  • HaleyQuinn
    Hi! I'm also new. I've played on occasion but I just decided to finally dive into the game and create an account for myself (been playing under my fiances gamertag). I don't get to play constantly due to school and having a small child. But I'm looking to learn tips and tricks. I have a mic, I never use it - but obviously would be willing to.

I have 2 characters a Dunmar Nightblade (Ebonheart Pact) - Level 9 I beleive
    and one just created today Redguard Nightblade (Dagerfall) - Level 6
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Daishin15
    Daishin15
    ✭✭✭
    I run the Fairy Tail Guild. Always looking to help new players and make them a force to be reckoned with.check us out http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/173277/mainly-ep-but-everyone-is-welcome-to-join-fairy-tail-guild-we-hit-330-members#latest
    Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance.