Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a friendly DC guild

ElementalDud
ElementalDud
✭✭
I'm looking for a Daggerfall Covenant [XBOX/NA] guild that has a bank and trader, as well as members who will run PvE dungeons and some PvP. I have a VET 1 Argonian Dragon Knight and a Lv 24 Khajiit Nightblade (who I am currently trying to power level). Also, I'm a very quiet person and don't like to talk very much (I know, it's counter-intuitive for someone looking for a guild), but I am a competent and respectful player with lots of resources and plan on eventually being a master crafter. I mostly play at night, like 10:00-3:00 am Central.

Feel free to leave me a message here or on XBox, and please tell me some about your guild. Thanks!
GT: ElementalDud
  • JBlaze
    JBlaze
    My guild is Covenant Assassins, we're a mature/adult guild in the Daggerfell Covenant.
    Have over 80 members. Don't have a trader quite yet but plan on bidding on one in the near future.
    Just want to get an active store going first before throwing money away on a trader.
    counter productive if we won't make most of it back in sales during the week we have the trader.
    have many active members but most keep quiet and to themselves.
    Almost all are willing to help with dungeons and play pvp though.
    If you are interested post your Gt in our discussion posted in this same place on the forums.
    Or msg me my Gt is x4thIDx JBlaze
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty Dagger is looking for members. We are 75 members and growing we have a few active member at night and enjoy grouping up to get stuff done. We also help with crafting. For we believe if we help you get stronger you help us get stronger. We are all about our members
  • ElementalDud
    ElementalDud
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, I found a guild now, so I am no longer looking.