Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

About Black Lotus [XBOX][AD][NA]

LordMcSwagger
Hey Folks,

I am Swagger, the Guild Leader of Black Lotus. I am 35, I have a wife, two kids, a full time job. I am telling you this because those things have shaped the type of guild that I have worked very hard to create. Black Lotus is filled with people that myself or one of my two recruitment officers have interviewed and made sure they would be a good fit in our team. I have no desire to play with minors, or d-bags, or ego maniacs. Our guild chat is often full, but it's generally very clean and no useless blathering about tea bagging and the like. We are at 95 members and around half the guild is beyond VR1. We are already dominating in the arena and are now beginning to run trials. We have some top PVP players that are keen on helping our those who want to get into PVP.

I am very proud of the guild we have created. Come check us out, our website is: reddit.com/r/blacklotuseso

If you are interested in joining please leave a comment below or message me on XBox, GT: Lord McSwagger

See you around Tamriel,
Swagger
Guild Master: Black Lotus
Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight