Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I see real players as skeletons? how is that possibleh?

• Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    Though I'm also curious as to what lvl on EP you have to get to in order to do the quest and unlock the morph.
    I think the skeletons looks awesome.

And I know I won't get there on a speeder bike lol :p
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    Studio wrote: »
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »
    ok so where do i get cadwells silver or gold?

You must complete the main story quest first. Then you will be given an over-arching quest called Cadwell's Silver that is designed for Veteran Ranks 1-5. After you complete the requirements for Cadwell's Silver, you will get Cadwell's Gold and that is designed for Veteran Ranks 6-10.

As the names of the quests imply, you will get them from Cadwell.

so i have to be veteran 1 to even get the cadwells silver or gold? :/

So what lvl are you??
    It might be worth starting another toon on EP just to get the costume.
    I'm lvl 27 DC and I'm wondering if it'll be quicker to start again on EP or keep going untill VR with the DC toon I'm on.

This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • MexicanMurrican
    If you see lower level players as skeletons, it is because, once you unlock it on one character, it is unlocked account-wide. That is the same deal with pets, mounts, other costumes, and so on. Anything in your Collections is account-wide.
    NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
    Thunderbird - Guild Leader
    "Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Best costume for cats/lizard vamps IMHO

Except there is no tail, you are human in this costume. This one prefers tail not to go missing.

I ssee yor point. Perhapss there'ss a way we can assk them to keep thosse tailss...
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Noomfy-Mop wrote: »

You must complete the main story quest first. Then you will be given an over-arching quest called Cadwell's Silver that is designed for Veteran Ranks 1-5. After you complete the requirements for Cadwell's Silver, you will get Cadwell's Gold and that is designed for Veteran Ranks 6-10.

So what lvl are you??
    I'm lvl 27 DC and I'm wondering if it'll be quicker to start again on EP or keep going untill VR with the DC toon I'm on.

For Ebonheart, the quest is intended for Level 25 and is located in the 3rd Zone -- Shadowfin.

• Panth141
    Panth141
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How've we gotten through two pages without anyone saying 'I see dead people'?
    PS4 EU - Panth141 | CP 630+
    Dominion
    Almalexia's Fallen - Magicka Dragonknight - PvE Main
    Lost Hope of Sotha Sil - Magicka Dragonknight - PvP Main
    Claws-in-pockets - Stamina Nightblade - PvE/P DPS
    Nocturnal's Guise - Magicka Nightblade - PvE DPS
    Udun - Magicka Templar - PvP Healer
    Onsi's Shattered Blade - Stamina Sorcerer - Dungeon/vMA Farmer
    Stands-like-Mountains - Magicka Nightblade - PvE Saptank
    Auri-El's Forgotten Light - Magicka Sorcerer - PvP DPS

Covenant
    Tharkün - Magicka Sorcerer - PvE DPS
    Rahai-Anaa - Stamina Dragonknight - Provisioner (lol)

Pact
    Perolis - Magicka Sorcerer - Enchanter/Alchemist/BwB PvP

• PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    Those who don't want to go in vet zones just make an EP character... xp farm all the way to 30 and get the skeleton polymorph from the bargains end quest. The area for the quest is somewhere around the south west of shadowfen (third area for linear progression for EP) Can use it on all characters just like razaks opus "cogbucket" dwemer spider pet.
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭
    It is the best costume to wear when you are with other players in an area filled with skeletons... :trollface:

>_> -throws rock- .__.

XD
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what lvl are you??

If you're DC and only level 27 it will be way faster to create an EP character to get the costume than to wait until you get there in Cadwell's Gold.

If all you're truly interested in is getting the costume as quickly as possible, just create a character in EP, level up as quickly as possible (grinding mobs will probably be fastest I guess - I'm not a grinder though, so I couldn't give you any advice on that) until you're about level 20ish (the quest that gives you the costume is level 25, so it should be pretty doable at level 20 or so), and make your way over to Stillrise Village in Shadowfen. If you focus on it, and don't get distracted or take the time to read/listen to quest dialogue you can probably manage to do this in just a few hours.

That'd be way faster than playing your DC character normally through all of the remaining DC content, through Coldharbour, through the main questline, through all of the AD content (the Cadwell's Silver zones for a DC character), and through the first couple of zones of EP content to get to the 3rd EP zone and do this quest.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    In the Ebonheart pact you get it by completing a quest which is at level 20 something, forget the exact level.

The quest for
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    It's a costume I think but not one you can purchase. I saw that as well and tried to kill it and then I was like Oh I think that's a real person...

Get that all the time when Im walking around in it, I use the sit in chair or face palm emote while they swing there sword he he

nooo it not fair -cry- T.T i want to be a BAG OF BONES !

Its not all its cracked up to be you get chased by the towns dogs a lot ha ha

i wanna get chased by dogs D:

You wont be saying that when one of them runs off with you femur :'(
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

So what lvl are you??

yeah im level 29 :/
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Those who don't want to go in vet zones just make an EP character... xp farm all the way to 30 and get the skeleton polymorph from the bargains end quest. The area for the quest is somewhere around the south west of shadowfen (third area for linear progression for EP) Can use it on all characters just like razaks opus "cogbucket" dwemer spider pet.

yes but how to xp farm?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    It is the best costume to wear when you are with other players in an area filled with skeletons... :trollface:

>_> -throws rock- .__.

XD

ehehe =p
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    In the Ebonheart pact you get it by completing a quest which is at level 20 something, forget the exact level.

The quest for
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    It's a costume I think but not one you can purchase. I saw that as well and tried to kill it and then I was like Oh I think that's a real person...

Get that all the time when Im walking around in it, I use the sit in chair or face palm emote while they swing there sword he he

nooo it not fair -cry- T.T i want to be a BAG OF BONES !

Its not all its cracked up to be you get chased by the towns dogs a lot ha ha

i wanna get chased by dogs D:

You wont be saying that when one of them runs off with you femur :'(

i can just buy another femur at the grab a bone store :O
  • youninjabro
    youninjabro
    ✭✭
    Best costume ever if there are 25 of you in Cyodil, People see a legion of Undead running at them they Run xD,
    Acquired from a quest in Shadowed the Ebonheart Pact.

Skeleton Polymorph
    VR 14 Templar Daggerfall NA
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Best costume ever if there are 25 of you in Cyodil, People see a legion of Undead running at them they Run xD,
    Acquired from a quest in Shadowed the Ebonheart Pact.

Skeleton Polymorph

Ha ha id love to see that, I really should join a guild to do it.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    yes but how to xp farm?

XP farming typically refers to finding an area of fast spawning, closely clumped together enemies and killing them over and over again. It is also referred to as mob grinding.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    yes but how to xp farm?

XP farming typically refers to finding an area of fast spawning, closely clumped together enemies and killing them over and over again. It is also referred to as mob grinding.

where do i find such place? >_>
  • PsychoKRATOS1
    PsychoKRATOS1
    ✭✭

yes but how to xp farm?

Ebonheart pact.

Stonefalls: The ghosts directly outside davons watch. I found 10 to 15 works best at vivecs antlers @ the dreughs
    Deshaan: there's a zombie zone... In the central East area of the map.. I think
    Shadowfen: Dreughs again and there's another zombie area.

I'm a bit hazy on locations since I haven't revisited the low level areas, I found a mix of grinding and cyrodiil questing (to break the monotony of the severely boring ugh grind) levels me up nicely.

Level 10 in cyrodiil is still fun.....

Edited by PsychoKRATOS1 on July 26, 2015 1:47PM