Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I see real players as skeletons? how is that possibleh?

IOUAT
IOUAT
✭✭✭
i seen a few players walking around as complete skeletons how is this? its not a costume cuz its not in the store :/
  • TylerDurden
    TylerDurden
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is an "appearance" unlock able from a quest
  • Zamptyy
    Zamptyy
    There is a quest for it in Shadowfen

I believe it is near the Stillrise Wayshrine
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• Rioghnan
    Rioghnan
    ✭✭✭
    It's a costume I think but not one you can purchase. I saw that as well and tried to kill it and then I was like Oh I think that's a real person...
    Edited by Rioghnan on July 23, 2015 1:05AM
    You die first!
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    what is shadowfen ? never heard of it :/
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Rioghnan wrote: »
    It's a costume I think but not one you can purchase. I saw that as well and tried to kill it and then I was like Oh I think that's a real person...

its funny hoe they juss walk around so casual like im not a dead skeleton walking around in public :O
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Studio wrote: »

its funny hoe they juss walk around so casual like im not a dead skeleton walking around in public :O

how
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

Shadowfen is the third zone in the Ebonheart Pact Alliance. If you did not pick Ebonheart for your alliance, you can still get the costume once your character has access to Cadwell's Silver or Gold. It is part of the reward for completing the mission @OzJohnD linked above.
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Allyhoo811 wrote: »

Shadowfen is the third zone in the Ebonheart Pact Alliance. If you did not pick Ebonheart for your alliance, you can still get the costume once your character has access to Cadwell's Silver or Gold. It is part of the reward for completing the mission @OzJohnD linked above.

ok so where do i get cadwells silver or gold?
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

You must complete the main story quest first. Then you will be given an over-arching quest called Cadwell's Silver that is designed for Veteran Ranks 1-5. After you complete the requirements for Cadwell's Silver, you will get Cadwell's Gold and that is designed for Veteran Ranks 6-10.

As the names of the quests imply, you will get them from Cadwell.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 23, 2015 2:23AM
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

You must complete the main story quest first. Then you will be given an over-arching quest called Cadwell's Silver that is designed for Veteran Ranks 1-5. After you complete the requirements for Cadwell's Silver, you will get Cadwell's Gold and that is designed for Veteran Ranks 6-10.

so i have to be veteran 1 to even get the cadwells silver or gold? :/
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭

Yep
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 23, 2015 2:30AM
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I don't know what caused the double post.
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on July 23, 2015 2:29AM
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    In the Ebonheart pact you get it by completing a quest which is at level 20 something, forget the exact level.

The quest for

Get that all the time when Im walking around in it, I use the sit in chair or face palm emote while they swing there sword he he

Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    In the Ebonheart pact you get it by completing a quest which is at level 20 something, forget the exact level.

The quest for

Get that all the time when Im walking around in it, I use the sit in chair or face palm emote while they swing there sword he he

nooo it not fair -cry- T.T i want to be a BAG OF BONES !
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭

Nope, although vr1 is the recommmended level.
    You get it after you have done the final main quest God of schemes.
    In order to do that you need to have done the final assault. To be able to do that you need to have done the main story quests in Coldharbour. And to be able to get to coldharbour you need to have done the main story quest in the fifth zone of your alliance.
    Further, you also need to have done the rest of the main story. That means the minimum level is 45. Cause of the quests involved it is however better to wait and do it at VR1.

Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is the best costume to wear when you are with other players in an area filled with skeletons... :trollface:
    ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    It is the best costume to wear when you are with other players in an area filled with skeletons... :trollface:

>_> -throws rock- .__.
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    The costume gets unlocked in your collections so once you've done the quest you can use the costume on any character. So if you really want it and don't don't play EP then roll an EP toon and speed level up to the quest.
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭

The quest for

Its not all its cracked up to be you get chased by the towns dogs a lot ha ha

Edited by Artfuldodger on July 23, 2015 3:42PM
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, it's a quest reward. Just got it a few days ago. Oh, and the quest also turns you into a skeleton, so bone up on those skills!

HAHA :D
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Best costume for cats/lizard vamps IMHO
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Best costume for cats/lizard vamps IMHO

Except there is no tail, you are human in this costume. This one prefers tail not to go missing.
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    Forztr wrote: »
    The costume gets unlocked in your collections so once you've done the quest you can use the costume on any character. So if you really want it and don't don't play EP then roll an EP toon and speed level up to the quest.

and how do i do this speed level?
  • IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭

The quest for

Its not all its cracked up to be you get chased by the towns dogs a lot ha ha

i wanna get chased by dogs D:
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭

74-Z_Military_Speeder_Bike.jpg

• IOUAT
    IOUAT
    ✭✭✭
    OzJohnD wrote: »

74-Z_Military_Speeder_Bike.jpg

Why u do dis to me? T.T
  • Noomfy-Mop
    Noomfy-Mop
    ✭✭
    i seen a few players walking around as complete skeletons how is this? its not a costume cuz its not in the store :/

In the menu. In collection right at the bottom. It's unlocked through a quest "the bargains end" and is there with a bunch of other things that are unlocked via quests.
    Closest thing you'll find in the crown store is the Draugr polymorph
    This is my signature.
    Original. Right ;p!
  • strikeback1247
    strikeback1247
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spooky scary skeletons...
    P.A.W.S. - Positively Against Wild Sasquatches - NO TO BIGFOOT!