Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a fun guild

Joshuaan84
Joshuaan84
Soul Shriven
Good morning all~
My buddy and I are looking for a fun guild to help eachother out and do the dungeons and everything. We both just hit lvl 10 but are dedicated to getting up to and well past veteran rank. I'm a duel wield nightblade and my buddy is a templar healer. We are looking for a good group of people who are just enjoying the game...and won't make stupid screaming noises in central locations...I'm looking at you children. Thanks for any help and advice!! Cheers.
  • fighter93203
    Xbox Ambassador / Enforcement United / Xbox Beta
    HoundHackers Global Guild Leader
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    What alliance are you
  • fighter93203
    AD
  • Joshuaan84
    Joshuaan84
    Soul Shriven
    We with the Daggerfall Cov.
  • fighter93203
    Well, Good luck to you guys! hope you find a great guild! if you ever come over to AD you are more than welcome to join us....
    We do have a few members in DC, just the vast majority of ours are AD...
  • RandallFrost
    RandallFrost
    ✭✭✭
    The Obsidian Guard has a place for you and friends. We have a good number of DC members with a pair of Watch Commanders looking to help you out. If your interested, message me your gamer tags and I'll send invites next time I'm on. Come try us out; if we're not the fit your looking for, you can always leave, no hard feelings. It's difficult finding the right guild, sometimes you need to join them for a bit to see if they work for you.
  • Joshuaan84
    Joshuaan84
    Soul Shriven
    Tiburon894 and PingpangLao
  • austinreno
    http://pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com/index.php?gid=486026

like us on facebook also -> "Pact Legion"

Pact Legion is looking for members. Founded on July 26, 2015. Looking to swell the ranks with members and eventually help lead the Ebonheart Pact to victory in the PvP campaign: Haderus. already got a PvP guild to join in an alliance with.

we will be dabbing in PvP, dungeons, quests, trials, everything.

if you would like an invite, message the guildmaster (myself), "DrTouchYouRight"

**i just created the guild. working on recruiting members. guild tax will be implimented once we have numbers to aquire a guild trader and keep one consistently**
    Leader of Pact Legion - PvP | Xbox One - NA | Haderus Campaign
    www.pactlegion.gamerlaunch.com
    GT: xTHExUNDEFINEDx