Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PVE/Questing/Crafting Guild EP NA

signaturejh
Looking for a smaller guild full of dedicated, helpful members? Tired of using the groupfinder to run dungeons and wait FOREVER? Then join Blackfrost Oath and be part of a guild that cares for its members. We currently have 24 awesome members, and are looking to expand. We believe in helping all our members with their needs, be it questing, dungeons, or leveling. We have a stocked guild bank, and we have top crafters to make whatever gear you need. Our guild also offers free werewolf bites to our members. We believe that a smaller guild is ideal for the PVE aspect of ESO but we also run with larger groups in PVP. We welcome all levels of players, so if you want a guild you can rely on join us now! Message me on the forums, leave a comment with your gamertag, or message me on xbox my gamertag is SignatureJH.
  • XxP4ND4MoniumxX
    XxP4ND4MoniumxX
    Soul Shriven
    Hey, I wouldn't mind joining if you're still recruiting. I'm quite tired of these larger guilds that don't care about its members and kinda let every thing roll off of their shoulder. It sounds like your guild is perfect for what I'm looking for. Gt: XxP4ND4MoniumxX

I would very much appreciate to join you guys! I hope to see you in game soon
  • XgrouchyterrorX
    I want to start a new main character, would your guild be willing to help me level up/quest? Looking for a supportive guild. GT: GrouchyTerror9
  • XxBoss1337xX
    XxBoss1337xX
    Soul Shriven
    Hey add me to the guild gt is XxBoss1337xX
  • Kris_wbg
    Kris_wbg
    Hello there. Im looking for a guild just like this. I have a vet 13 dk, lvl 39 nb, and lvl 16 sorc. All my characters are ep and id love to have a guild to get into running dungeons and any pve group content. I have a master provisioner, blacksmith, clothier, and just about master woodworker. I would be more than happy to contribute those skills to the guild if needed as well.

GT: kristopherwbg