The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Please don't bring non-vet style "battle levelling" to vet campaigns!

Truewavesound
Truewavesound
✭✭✭
This will mean that all V1-V13s will have almost identical stats in campaigns and your gear will make almost no difference. Reasons not to bring this in:

- This will ruin a large part of the game for us pvpers who like to pvp while we level. Many of us love the gearing "mini-game" (see pages and pages on the internet of sites dedicated to gearing your character in clever and innovative ways) - please don't take this away from us!
- 95-99% of V1-V13 gear that has been so lovingly designed, stat balanced, weighted etc by ZOS will become almost useless to large parts of the community and so remain unused/become obsolete - this is sad!
- I don't see any real demand for this change from players and I am struggling to understand any rationale behind this proposed change.

I can somewhat understand the rationale for this style of battle levelling in the non-vet campaigns but it just makes no sense in vet campaigns. Please don't do this!
This discussion has been closed.