Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dead On Sight is recruiting! Join today for fun, stress-free gaming!

TheStoneyMetal
TheStoneyMetal
Soul Shriven
DoS is a casual guild, with 47 serious players and counting. Many experienced and high ranking characters. ALL are welcome here, we're a family. We like to have fun and help each other out. Several members have werewolf/vampire bites available, as well as multiple crafted items. Access to the guild bank is included, no quota on contribution. We keep in touch via LINE app, so there's always someone to play with and/or talk to. Most members are Aldmeri Dominion Alliance, but many (myself included) run several different characters/alliances. We have an alliance with another guild as well. Message me on XBL - TheStoneyMetal to join or with any questions/comments/concerns. Cheers! :)
Mandie
  • TheStoneyMetal
    TheStoneyMetal
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention that most of the time, guild members are happy to make items and give out bites for free. Like I said, whike we are serious players, we make out relationships important too. Hope to see you soon ♡
  • XANTITHESISX
    XANTITHESISX
    ✭✭✭
    Bump ... look for me on LINE APP

stavesacre