Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{NEW GUILD} {The Silver Serpent} {AD} {Pirate Themed}

Lord_Keveryn
AHOY MATEYS!

Hello everyone! Id like to introduce to you, the crew of The Silver Serpent! We are a newly formed Pirate Themed guild looking for swashbucklers and scally wags! From PvP, dungeons, treasure hunting, and getting drunk, The Silver Serpent is for you!

Guild Environment
Environment is a big part to how a guild operates. We have many different ranks for you to choose in our guild. This determines your role in our crew! No racism, discrimination, or sexism etc. Is tolerated! (Although bringing a woman on a ship is bad luck...)

PvE
Dungeoning and questing together, what more could ya want? Finding treasure, solving puzzles, all is more fun when part of a lively crew! We might even get into paying our guild members gold if it gets big enough!

Social Life
I was thinking of hosting many events in the near future, from dances, to plundering, all is fun when you're with your crew! (And drunk of course)

PvP
Wouldn't it be great to raid towers with your crew? OF COURSE IT WOULD! Imagine a fleet of pirates storming the hills in search of treasure and fortune. This could be something you're a part of!

Conclusion
I know some of these topics were cut a little short, and trust me, I have a lot to say about this guild! I'm very open to questions and suggestions so if you have any you can grab my Gamertag from the contact section below!

Contact
Xbox Gamertag: Captain Ambrosa (Ships Captain)
Biofreak407 (Quartermaster)
Or just reply or message on here but xbox would guarantee a faster response!

Thanks for reading my post! Hopefully we hear from some of you!
And remember!
GIVE THEM NOTHING, AND TAKE FROM THEM, EVERYTHING!
  • Lord_Keveryn
    We're still looking for members! Come have a great time! YOHO!