Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking to join an active trading guild. Preferably with a Guild Trader.

Riku_Kurosaki15
Hey I'm looking to join an active trading guild, would prefer one that is large and is carried over from the PC guilds and will allow access to Guild Bank and Guild Store so I can trade my crafted wares and stuff I come across in my journeys. I recently made Blacksmithing level 50 and I can craft all the racial styles(except for the rare ones like Ancient Elf, Daedric, Barbaric, etc...but I'm hoping to change that soon.)and have quite a bit of traits researched so far. I run my own guild(Wolf Children)but we've just only been active for about 2 weeks and have about 20 members so far. So I would like to join a trading guild that has at least 50+ members. Also, would like to perhaps do inter-Guild activities with any trading guilds and mine, such as PVP, dungeons, etc...

If you can help with an invite, please let me know about your guild, like how many people are in it, whether it has a guild trader or not, etc...just would really like to be a part of the trading community in ESO!

Oh and my friend who I run my guild with(GT: zForgottenAngel) is also looking for a trading guild FYI.
Edited by Riku_Kurosaki15 on July 20, 2015 12:45PM
Xbox Gamertag: Riku Kurosaku15 |

Guild Leader of Wolf Children, Werewolf guild for Xbox One, Aldmeri Dominion. We're always looking for new members! For more information, visit our recruitment topic: forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195612/wolf-children-werewolf-guild-ad-free-bites-to-all-new-members