Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crescent Moon Clan (Ebonheart Pact) any level Vampire + Werewolf Clan

YourDugsBalls
We have several werewolf’s and a few vampires all are welcome we can try our best to infect you but you have to be active within the clan, we like to see you attend a PvP event or Group Delve Event before we infect you it gives us an hour to find out what kind of player you are and what kind of person you are regardless of level if you feel this is an issue then the dungeon will be scaled to your level for your benefit. After we have assessed your activity for 1 week you will be given advanced permissions as trust is built members over level 50 are expected to deposit 1000 gold into the guild bank on a Saturday even the alpa’s do this.
Currently we have a training method which you can go from level 1 to Veteran rank one in 3 days. We share all the crafting supplies we can as we are a community and we currently have crafters who can make all motifs and are level 50/50 so if you have the supplies we can make you the gear free of charge.

I work through the day as do many of our leaders but I always have my phone and will always try and have someone add you straight away, if not you will receive a timescale and we will get you when we get on

Our Goal is simple. Gain a guild trader and then world domination.

Events we hold:
PvP - (Haderous)
Power Levelling
Group Recruiting
Constant Dungeons

If you are interested please add one of the following for a clan invite or post here and we will be happy to add you:
Angry_Ninja1981
Jazzcore-BNP
YourDugsBalls
Darkshroud27
DamienBro94

Please do not ask for a bite straight away, it must be earned this is only fair and it shows respect we are not interested in people who just want a bite, we want everyone to share in the benefits of the guild this includes the trader grouping for rare rewards which you can sell/keep for yourself.
Veteran Rank 6 Knightblade - Dark Elf (Tank/2h Switch)
Veteran Rank 1 Templar - Nord (Melee/Heal Tank)

Crescent Moon Clan
Guild Rank: Alpha
Click here for our recruitment thread
http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/197718/crescent-moon-clan-ebonheart-pact-any-level-vampire-werewolf-clan#latest

Add me on PS4 : YourDugsBalls