Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I don't care if trading isn't allowed on the forums, I need a roast chicken recipe

Azurephoenix999
Azurephoenix999
✭✭✭✭✭
I have had a crafting writ for the past two weeks that requires me to make a roast chicken. I don't have the recipe.

I've tried everything to get it. I've gone through every building, dungeon, forest, etc. in all Ebonheart Pact territory, Coldharbour, and half of Daggerfall Covenant. I've never found it.

I've tried logging out and back in to get the containers to reset, still no luck even after doing nothing but that for two and a half hours.

I've looked through every single guild trader I've come across multiple times, nobody is selling it.

I joined a trading guild for the specific purpose of hunting down this recipe, it has almost 500 members. I asked everyone in the voice chat channels, nobody has it.

I've looked through every town I've been in and asked people if they have it, no luck there either.

I've even tried asking for it on third-party trading websites. No responses.

I've even tried contacting people to craft one for me so that I don't need the recipe, nobody I've spoken to has used the recipe so they can't make one for me. I've also tried looking in the guild traders for one.

I even tried abandoning the writ and getting a new one. You know what happened? I got the exact same writ.

I NEED to trade on the forums, since nothing else seems to work. I am on the Xbox One, European Megaserver. I don't care if you're in another alliance, I will meet you in Cyrodiil if I have to. I am offering 1500 gold plus a weapon of your choice (blacksmithing)(up to level 50).

In the likely event this thread gets closed by the mods, I've already tried everything, so don't just tell me to "trade using the kiosks" like you do to literally everybody else that asks.
Edited by Azurephoenix999 on July 20, 2015 8:54AM
Guildmaster of Spectral Liberty - Xbox One - European Megaserver
This discussion has been closed.