Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampires... again..

basienka
basienka
Soul Shriven
Yes, I know I can get (buy) a vampire bite from other players but I'd like to become a vampire in a more exciting way - i want to be bitten by NPC vampire. I'd like to ask how it works. I know where to wait for it - I've waited for a few nights but no luck so far. I wonder what happens when more then one person is waiting when the vampire shows up - is everyone getting their bite? Will I know what to do when he shows up? Is he easily recognizable? I've heard of people killing spawning vampires - can I somehow stop them from ruining my encounter with wampire?

• OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Personally I think Deltia's guide is a lot better. It has some good maps and info that others seem to miss, as well as points on the vampire line itself. Check it out if you'd like:

http://deltiasgaming.com/2014/07/30/eso-vampire-guide/
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Be warned, there are a lot of spoilsports camping at the spawn sites to kill the NPC's to force folk to pay for vampire/werewolf bites. Once I level my vampire, I'll be giving free bites. I was very fortunate to be bitten for free at the vampire shrine (maybe because they were sick of seeing me there playing the lute!)
    Also giving free werewolf bites but still waiting a couple of days because of cooldown.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.