Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player...game is asking me to choose a monthly fee?

Curryganz
Curryganz
✭✭✭
Greetings, so I decided to reinstall TESO to check improvements, etc, logged back into my old account and a "manage subscription" message popped up, I clicked on it and it's giving me subscription fee options, the usual 8.99. 7.99. 6.99 plans. WTF? Hasn't this game gone F2P? Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks to anyone who wants to shed some light on this!
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Curryganz wrote: »
    Greetings, so I decided to reinstall TESO to check improvements, etc, logged back into my old account and a "manage subscription" message popped up, I clicked on it and it's giving me subscription fee options, the usual 8.99. 7.99. 6.99 plans. WTF? Hasn't this game gone F2P? Is there something I'm missing here? Thanks to anyone who wants to shed some light on this!

The game still has an OPTIONAL subsscription fee.
    The sub gives extras, like 1500 crowns per month (to spend in the ingame chasshop). a 10% xp bonus and full access to future dlc's

But it is optional and you don't have to add it. Just login to the game to start playing again. Welcome back.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Curryganz
    Curryganz
    ✭✭✭
    thanks for your help man!