Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How To Make Money Quick

alawther93
I'm a Level 8 Redguard Dominion Nightblade and was wondering if there was any ways I could make 1k+ in an hour at the level I am?
Edited by alawther93 on July 16, 2015 7:26PM
  • alawther93
    I'm on Xbox One
    Edited by alawther93 on July 16, 2015 7:27PM
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steal your daily 50+ items and fence them. That's about the easiest way there is to make quick gold at your level.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • alawther93
    Steal your daily 50+ items and fence them. That's about the easiest way there is to make quick gold at your level.

Okay, I will try. Any specific areas I should try to loot in?
  • Tessie
    Tessie
    ✭✭✭
    alawther93 wrote: »

Your starting city's castle, trader buildings, and guild buildings.

• alawther93
    Tessie wrote: »

Your starting city's castle, trader buildings, and guild buildings.

Vukhel Guard?
  • Akavir_Sentinel
    Akavir_Sentinel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Find a spot that has desks, cabinets, etc... but doesn't have any NPC's around. Steal the items that are there, log-out, log back in, steal them again, etc... Rinse, repeat until you have stolen your daily limit and go to the fence and cash them in.
    Can't find the items you are looking for? Need a place to trade? We welcome ESO players of all platforms at ESO Trade, the home for trading of goods and services in the lands of Tamriel.
  • alawther93

Find a spot that has desks, cabinets, etc... but doesn't have any NPC's around. Steal the items that are there, log-out, log back in, steal them again, etc... Rinse, repeat until you have stolen your daily limit and go to the fence and cash them in.

What price range of items should I be stealing?
  • DaddyDeven
    STEAL. BE A GREAT THIEF!
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭

Alternatively, once you reach the daily fence cap, you can decon everything you steal and sell the iron, wood etc or craft items and sell them. Once the item has been deconstructed they no longer count as stolen items and if you craft items they count toward your crafting skill lines.

Stick to the major cities and anywhere you can find that has lots of items to steal.
    Edited by KewaG on July 16, 2015 7:55PM
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • alawther93
    KewaG wrote: »

Alternatively, once you reach the daily fence cap, you can decon everything you steal and sell the iron, wood etc or craft items and sell them. Once the item has been deconstructed they no longer count as stolen items and if you craft items they count toward your crafting skill lines.

Stick to the major cities and anywhere you can find that has lots of items to steal.

How much money would I be looking at an hour using the Fence and Deconstruction?
  • Artfuldodger
    Artfuldodger
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on the value of item you have managed to steal.

I did not realise that there were so many thieving little gets on this game until I read this post. Ha ha just joking.

I hardly ever steal maybe once or twice. I tend to make money through quests and grinding. Done pretty well so far without being rich. That said the opportunity is there to take items and make money, not sure why you would need so much at your level though.
    Me? I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you want to watch out for, because you can never predict when they're going to do something incredibly... stupid.
    -Johnny Depp
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sell your character's kidney to a khajiit merchant. You can always create a new one.
    Wololo.
  • alawther93
    Depends on the value of item you have managed to steal.

I did not realise that there were so many thieving little gets on this game until I read this post. Ha ha just joking.

I hardly ever steal maybe once or twice. I tend to make money through quests and grinding. Done pretty well so far without being rich. That said the opportunity is there to take items and make money, not sure why you would need so much at your level though.

Okay, thanks.
  • alawther93
    Gyudan wrote: »
    Sell your character's kidney to a khajiit merchant. You can always create a new one.

Ahh, I will definitely need to try. Lol
  • KewaG
    KewaG
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to give you any hard figures. I guess its safe to say, around 5,000 to 10,000 an hour. I don't know for certain, just watched videos online. Here's one that I saw the other night. This is for console but works across all platforms. NOTE: He calls this an exploit and in a way I guess it is but I don't consider this an exploit.
    Nerf RNG! Nerf BoP! Buff Everything else!
    She won't leave me because I'm too ugly to kiss goodbye...
    *@KewaG - Steam and ESO. Write ESO Steam player in my comments if you want to be Steam friends.
    * PC/NA Megasever
    * Ebonheart Pact - Mostly
    * ESO is my first MMO
    * I like group dungeons
    * I Haven't played much PvP
    * Main: Golam Ralas
  • alawther93
    KewaG wrote: »
    I don't want to give you any hard figures. I guess its safe to say, around 5,000 to 10,000 an hour. I don't know for certain, just watched videos online. Here's one that I saw the other night. This is for console but works across all platforms. NOTE: He calls this an exploit and in a way I guess it is but I don't consider this an exploit.

Thanks mate, I'll watch this!