Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Enthroned] EbonPact - Guild Trade - PVP & PVE - Mature Members (+18)

Poisonedthewell47
Enthroned
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Guild Traders in High Traffic Areas
Weekly Scheduled PVP and PVE Events
An Active Guild Chat With Mature and Helpful Members
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
» Guildleader: Poisonedthewell ⋅ Members: 52 ⋅ Guild Bank: 120k «

Who We Are:
  • Enthroned is a fairly newer guild that has dreams of establishing guild traders in high traffic zones as well as making a name for itself in PVP and PVE.
  • We aim at maintaining a mature environment for adults both young and old with a variety of play-styles to come together in one place so that finding a group is always quick and painless.
  • The majority of our members are around the ages of 21-26. We're a casual group of friends with common interests and ambitions, in real life and in ESO. We're looking for more people that we can get online with and have a good time.
  • Our members have real stresses in their lives, such as family and work. That's why we will never obligate you to do anything except treat others with courtesy and respect.
  • Most of us have been playing a large variety of games our entire lives such as: Halo CE, Minecraft, and Star Wars: Battlefront just to name a few. We've played MMOs such as World of Warcraft, Star Wars: The Old Republic, Guild Wars, even Runescape! We're not new to games or MMOs. We have been and will be playing games for many years to come, and ESO is a fine addition to that legacy.
  • Our officers are experienced leaders, some of whom have managed guilds with 200 people or more. We can handle issues, organize groups, and ensure that everyone is having a great time. :smiley:
  • Rather if you're a casual, frequent, or hardcore gamer, there is a place for YOU among our ranks. From our new recruits to our officers, everyone has a voice. Your opinions and suggestions matter, and you will be taken seriously.

What We Offer:
  • We are currently bidding on a guild trader in Windhelm. Hopefully we can win this bid so we can sell our merch to the public.
  • Special Ranks will be given to certain members such as a PVP Master, PVE Master, Crafting Master and more. These ranks can be aquired by anyone that expresses a passion and obvious talent in whichever skill they choose.
  • We will organize PVP sessions often throughout the week in the afternoons. b]PVP Leader/Organizer Needed[/b
  • Skyshard collection runs, powerleveling groups, dungeon and trial runs as well as endgame content. Our members want to experience, complete, and compete as much as they can in ESO just as much as you do! :smile: [Talk to our PVE Master Majestic Grumpp if you have any questions.]
  • Anyone can be promoted to officer if they contribute to the guild, show leadership qualities, and exhibit a helpful attitude toward others.

What We're Looking For:
  • Our guild requirements are simple. Anyone and everyone can join Enthroned as they please! Just post your Gamertag below, or send mail to Poisonedthewell in game. You will receive your invitation within 1-2 days.
We look forward to hearing from you and hope you will join us in our adventures on ESO. :smiley:
Edited by Poisonedthewell47 on July 28, 2015 7:13PM
I'm an enthusiast, a writer, thinker,
music composer, and guitar musician. I love Chinese food,
enjoy sci-fi movies, drink too much Mountain Dew, and play way too many video games.
  • Poisonedthewell47
    A special welcome to our newest members: JDuBBsnm, Skiye, Itz Treason and I am MUTE.

Our guild continues to grow, but you know what's missing? YOU!
    Join us today for fun and memorable PVP fights and Dungeon runs!
    enjoy sci-fi movies, drink too much Mountain Dew, and play way too many video games.
  • azapcho
    azapcho
    GT: xXkiNG AzAXx
  • Poisonedthewell47
    azapcho wrote: »
    GT: xXkiNG AzAXx

Invite sent! Welcome! :smile:
  • ddripps
    ddripps
    Soul Shriven
    GT: Not A Red Shirt
  • Poisonedthewell47
    ddripps wrote: »
    GT: Not A Red Shirt
    Invite sent.
  • Shoez28
    Shoez28
    Soul Shriven
    GT: GimmieYoShoez
  • Poisonedthewell47
    Shoez28 wrote: »
    GT: GimmieYoShoez
    Welcome!
  • Poisonedthewell47
    A special welcome to our newest members: A Manic Midget, StikyTalyWackor, Universal 5oul, and ActiveGuard141.

• HollowClyde
    HollowClyde
    Soul Shriven
    GT: HollowClyde
  • PandaKelby
    PandaKelby
    Soul Shriven
    You guys sound fun. Looking forward to it!

GT:PandaKelby
  • Poisonedthewell47
    GT: HollowClyde
    PandaKelby wrote: »
    You guys sound fun. Looking forward to it!
    GT:PandaKelby
    Invites sent. Welcome!
  • Poisonedthewell47
    A special welcome to our newest members: FuzzzyLlama, Titanswrath33, DarcHawke, and DeceptahTron.

• Digii
    Digii
    Soul Shriven
    Hi Poison,

I believe you tried to invite me but was getting errors. My character is above lvl 10 and my GT is : DigitaIghost

I'm assuming since invites in ESO go through GTs , I think you might be spelling my GT incorrectly as I put a capitalized letter "i" after "Digita" and before "ghost" so it might be misleading as it looks like an "L" (apologies as I made my GT years back haha) , please let me know if you're still having trouble .
  • Poisonedthewell47
    Digii wrote: »
    Hi Poison,

I believe you tried to invite me but was getting errors. My character is above lvl 10 and my GT is : DigitaIghost

I'm assuming since invites in ESO go through GTs , I think you might be spelling my GT incorrectly as I put a capitalized letter "i" after "Digita" and before "ghost" so it might be misleading as it looks like an "L" (apologies as I made my GT years back haha) , please let me know if you're still having trouble .
    Yes, that was the issue, haha. The invite went through. Welcome to Enthroned!

• blackbirde01
    blackbirde01
    Soul Shriven
    GT: blackbirde01

VR2 Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Very active.
  • Poisonedthewell47
    GT: blackbirde01

VR2 Bosmer Nightblade Archer. Very active.
    Invite sent. Welcome to Enthroned!
  • Poisonedthewell47
    A special welcome to our newest members: HoTherePeasant, YourNotAGolfer, Kelevra x7x, and Burkhart24.

• Poisonedthewell47
    A special welcome to our newest members: Poppaghor, SieganHartztein, x1xThE KiDdx1x, and X Eachi X.

• victorysmite_ESO
    victorysmite_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Lancers of War
  • The_Sixth_Noble
    The_Sixth_Noble
    Soul Shriven
    GT: The Sixth Noble

Currently lvl 31 dragon knight, always active when I can be playing
  • Poisonedthewell47
    Lancers of War
    GT: The Sixth Noble
    Invites sent. Welcome to Enthroned!
  • Saabo75
    Saabo75
    Soul Shriven
    PSN: saabo75