Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Calling all Vets who seek their Gold key pledges! XB1 - AD

Hordemasterr
Hi, if you're reading this I'm making the assumption you're in need of a group of players who not only wish to do the daily undaunted veteran pledges for the gold key but are also capable of actually doing it. Well I have the solution, Everlasting Conquest, an AD - XB1 guild is currently recruiting all veteran players whom would like to become part of a PVE community, we currently have 100 members and every night about 30-40 online and actively running dungeons. In order to become part of the guild all we ask is two things, have a working microphone, and be active in guild chat, if you can do those two things for us we can get you your much sought after gold key. To contact us please either post here with your GT, or message myself Hordemasterr or Sadsammi23 for an invite , hope to hear from you soon.
Edited by Hordemasterr on July 16, 2015 10:56AM
  • Hordemasterr
    Bump, just ran 12 players through their daily gold key, come be part of the epic loots
  • tist
    tist
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Horde. Would love to join

Two VR14 chars. GT: Tistness
    Posting here for reference.
  • DocFREEDOM
    DocFREEDOM
    Soul Shriven
    Gamer tag- DocFREEDOM

Templar
    Vet 7
  • Hordemasterr
    Invites sent, I'll be tanking dungeons for anyone interested
  • Hordemasterr
    Bump, already ran multiple groups today
  • Lukee
    Lukee
    ✭✭
    GT - Lukledinio

V14 DK Tank/DPS
  • Hordemasterr
    Send invite now, just an update the guild has successfully completed Dragonstar Arena! Going be be cycling members through for title!
  • Hordemasterr
    In need of more tanks to run multiple dungeons at a time