Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[XBOX][NA][AD] Trading Company // 2 Guild Traders in Rawl'ka & Elden Root // Adult // Well Organized

XT4xm4nX
XT4xm4nX
✭✭✭
(NEW)Moving forward we are running all guild applications through our web site. http://gtc.guildlaunch.com/ Please apply there. Existing members please also apply here as a formality.

Our site and our policies are evolving everyday as we settle in as a trading power in Tamriel. We work closely with another Quality Trading guild, The Elder Trading Company, and are looking for other affiliates. If you are interested in such a union and are a leader of a properly ran trading company please visit our site and you should be able to find my gamer tag to reach out to me.

Below you will see a copy paste of the front page of our website. Read through this to decide whether or not you feel our Trading Company would be a good fit for you.

We Are Guilfoyle Trading Company,

1. We reside on Xbox One mainly in the Dominion

2. We are a max membership guild looking to replace inactive members with those who want to be a part of what we are trying to accomplish. We are actively recruiting said people.

3. Our guild is primarily made up of adult gamers and we would like to keep it that way. Moving forward if you can't legally purchase alcohol this may not be the correct guild for you.

4. Our main focus is to work together to ensure that we always have a guild trader hired in order to maximize all of our in game financial gains. This is not easily accomplished and is the driving factor behind everything we do.

5. We expect at minimum for all of our members to make weekly minimum deposits into the guild bank & to keep up with a minimum (Listed Weekly) all time donation total to keep our funds high enough to make the blind bids that are required to maintain a guild trader. If this is done you will not be demoted to the "Unemployed" rank and will not have to worry about being removed from the company. That being said we prefer our members to be active beyond that expectation. We have a very chatty group in guild channel which we would love for you to come visit and get to know everyone.

6. We are affiliated with other highly active and effective trade guilds ie: Elder Trading Company and our stores are located in the prime trader locations Rawl'kha & Elden Root.

7. We are currently holding weekly raffles so that every 1k you donate to the guild bank will earn you 1 raffle ticket. Raffles will operate similar to a 50/50 raffle you would see at a fundraising event at the end of the week. Winner(s) will receive a gold pay out. Typically we have 3 winners each netting 75-150k

8. In addition to the raffle system we also have a lottery system which will be ran similarly to a real world lottery. This is already been implemented but is still in its test phase.

9. We track all time donations to the company's bank using the history tab on our in game guild section and are working to develop a more detailed stock system similar to one that would exist in a publicly traded corporation. We also use these donation amounts to monitor player activity and is the basis for how we end up demoting people in to Unemployed status. (If you donate a little gold every week you do not have to worry about this)

10. We actively post on reddit and we have both a facebook page and a facebook group which we would also love for you to be a part of. Some of these things are in the early stages. As time time goes by and this site comes along I will reorganize and include links to all of these different things we are rolling out.

11. We will be adding pricing guides amongst other helpful informational posts to this site which members will have access to.

12. We have a plan to expand our company but for more information on that you will have to become a part of the team first.

12. If you find your way to this site and are not able to use certain functions or have problems navigating it please let me know so that I can make the necessary adjustments.

~To be edited and organized in the near future

Regards

Your President

Taxman
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Just re-posting to move message to the top (I will only do this once daily)
  • Gruntz_II
    Gruntz_II
    ✭✭✭
    Would love an invite if you can shoot one my way.

GT: gruntz ii
  • Krypteck
    Krypteck
    Soul Shriven
    Could i please get an invite. Would be much appreciated GT : TAPALO
    supper active.

• XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Please apply @ gtc.guildlaunch.com & also please feel free to repost so that our ad moves to the top. Thanks.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for considering GTC @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • Eterna1Oblivion
    Omg guilfoyle trading company?! I have bought so many things at your guild trader :) you guys have good stock!
    I would like to join your guild!
    GT: Eterna1Oblivion
  • Iraqi_Swat
    GT : IRAQI SWAT
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
    All Applications for our trading company are handled @ gtc.guildlaunch.com
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • LordMcSwagger
    I am in multiple trading guilds and this one is by far the most profitable. Thanks!
    Guild Master: Black Lotus
    Lord McSwagger VR16: Templar Healer
    Anne Ihilation VR16: Mage Blade
    Declan Stachenshield VR4: Sorcer
    Isabelle Stonecaller VR3: Magicka Dragon Knight
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • entreritjqwe
    GT:entrreitjqwe
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • lCuban
    lCuban
    Please consider me to join your guild as a trader....got everything you need and also love your website I read the policies I'm all in....I can promise 5000k every week if sell goes great at list 20k e week I do it in another guild and I'm a Cuban 40 years old ATM Vet 9...my GT. tiburon 666
    Thanks
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • tshut20
    tshut20
    GT: Tshut20

Active player. Former trade guild leader.
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭
  • XT4xm4nX
    XT4xm4nX
    ✭✭✭