Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players Xbox One

OdinsSon74
OdinsSon74
Soul Shriven
Im new to MMORPG's and am looking for people to quest with. Have played Oblivion and Skyrim and loved them both. Seems like you need to play with others to quest in ESO. Anyone interested please message me on Xbox One, or respond here. Would be open to a guild also. Gamertag: OdinsSon74. Thanks
  • BaconMagic
    BaconMagic
    ✭✭✭
    All of the main story line quests are soloable, to include all zone, guild, and Harborage quests. Public dungeons and group delves can theoretically be done solo as well, but this is a matter of mechanics and skill.

If you are having horrid trouble questing solo, you might want to think about your skills, attributes and gear and how they couple into your play style.

That said, my GT is itchy spoon and I have a lvl 41 in DC and a 17 in AD right now.
  • darthsage
    darthsage
    ✭✭
    it gets boring playing solo. hit me up. GT: darthsage im a lvl 30 DK on Ebonheart
  • DuroNL
    DuroNL
    Even if you can do it solo, it sure is more fun doing it with others, and makes the process faster and smoother :)

That being said, i'd welcome you all to our guild, Daedric Gore, EU Xbox, we are currently 148 members strong, mainly focused on trading and PvE and are working on setting up some PvP events.

Here is my thread on the recruiting page of the forums, if interested you can also just send me a message to GT: Duro NL
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/192367/daedric-gore-140-members-guild-trader-guild-site-weekly-events

Cheers,
    Founder of Daedric Gore, Join us and 140+ members for Chaos! And Xbox an Ambassador
  • mbaker540
    mbaker540
    ✭✭
    I would be more than welcome to invite you my guild. We have members on 24/7 and love to help people quest and improve themselves. We help each other for free when it comes to crafting both with levels and making gear. We are AD and have a guild with about 75 members.
    Xbox One ~ Aldmeri Dominion
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot to mention I'm on the NA servers. I appreciate the responses though. Thanks very much
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    @mbaker540 That sounds like a good idea. Are you on the NA server?
  • OdinsSon74
    OdinsSon74
    Soul Shriven
    @darthsage Ill send you a friend request as soon as I log in. Appreciate it!