Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

{NA} {AD} {Xbox} The Drunken Tavern Recruiting! - Competitive PVE

Onicx
Onicx
✭✭✭
We are a laid back but competitive guild looking for more veteran players with common interest focusing on trials and Vet pledges. A few of our members have been playing on PC since beta, we have extensive knowledge and completions in all hard mode and speed run trials. We are a small guild at the moment with roughly 20 active members, we believe in quality over quantity.

We are not a trade guild
We are not a crafting guild
Our goal is PVE trial leader boards and daily vet pledges

If interested in joining respond to this thread or send a message to GT:mattg19xx
Edited by Onicx on July 17, 2015 4:30PM
NA AD Xbox/PC
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    bump
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • FancyTickler
    FancyTickler
    Soul Shriven
    I'd be interested in joining, currently vet 7 sorcerer
    I'll also send you an xbox live message when I get home later today.
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Competitive laid back and fun guild looking for more to join us! 50 members and counting

1st NA AD guild to complete VDSA!

We run daily pledges, Hel Ra, AA, DSA and now starting to build our core group for Sanctum training.

Looking for experienced players, competitive, or new players wanting to learn mechanics and maximize their builds.

Respond to this post of message me on Xbox if your interested.

See you in game!

mattg19xx

Edited by Onicx on July 27, 2015 2:07PM
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Keeping it going
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • bodidharma99
    bodidharma99
    ✭✭
    im a vet2 nb dps and i played mmos for 15 years, i m a french canadian but i speak english too. my GT is Bodidharma99. I m on vacation right now so i cant accept your guild invite but i ll be back the 31 july.
  • allmoney01
    GT: Killa CookBook Vr4 woodelf NB, bow and sword shield.
    I always have a hell of a time finding groups to dungeon and am very excited to hit up my first trial, as well as finish my first vet dungeon
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    I will get you an invite today. Thanks for joining us
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • Em1X
    Em1X
    I am new to the game, just started about 1 1/2 week currently lvl 17 Kajit Templar - healer spec.
    If you guys are noob friendly and looking for healers invite me ;)

GT: Em1X
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Keeping it going.

Almost 60 strong and still actively looking for more members. We stay on weekly leader boards, top vdsa runs and daily vet pledges. If you need an active PVE guild message me in game or respond back here

mattg19xx
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for more to join our team!

1st NA AD guild to complete VDSA!
    1st NA AD guild to complete Sanctum Ophidia!
    Weekly leader-boards and daily Vet pledges

If your looking for an active competitive guild message me in game or respond back here

GT: Mattg19xx
    NA AD Xbox/PC