Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Majora's Sentinels Guild recruitment (Evp, Pvp guild)

Carlubecancer
Carlubecancer
Soul Shriven
Hello there, I'm Carlubecancer (GT) leader of the Majora's Sentinels. I'm here trying to recruit people that want to have a guild they can have fun with playing and enjoying the game and at the same time just having a good time exploring ever single last MB corner in the game. So far the guild consist of a few troops and we are a werewolve pack, and have one vampire player, (incase your interested for a little blood drink in the moonlight). I refer alot to the legend of Zelda franchise cause come one, legend if Zelda games are amazing!! We have have a smith, a cook, tailor, enchanter etc. I welcome all kinds of classes , tanks, attackers, and especially healer(templers). I also found a werewolve dancing glitch a few ours before the maintance update on the servers. I was dancing the Brenton style lol, so I don't know if ill be able to make it happen again. Anyways, the people in the guild are super chill to hang out with and easy to communicate with one another, just dont be shy, come and join the rest of the Hyrulians. Its going to be fun, just be respectful in your own way. Message me here on the forum or to My GT CarlubeCancer. Social media: Twitter @charlie_1893
  • Carlubecancer
    Carlubecancer
    Soul Shriven
    Also, the guild mainly resides in Ebonheart but we'll eventually expand to other alliances. I reward members with any rare items everyone is looking for like example, motifs and gold and purple or gold items. Just put in your work Hyrulian. There's alot to say but hey, I'm just trying to recruit little by little.
    Edited by Carlubecancer on July 14, 2015 10:57AM
  • Carlubecancer
    Carlubecancer
    Soul Shriven
    Yesterday in the morning was the weirdest time to recruit people.
    Still recruiting today
    Edited by Carlubecancer on July 15, 2015 1:54AM