Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Sisters of Sorcery

babygirl7883
Hello all, I have started an all girl guild, we only have 3 members at this point in time. If you are a girl, have a mic and are in Daggerfall Covenant and would like a place to hang out and discuss the game and play where you don't have to deal with the boys, send me a message. I am interested of getting a good group of ladies together for dungeons, questing and pvp. Oh, on a side note, I was going around, talking in area chat, recruiting, and was informed that there are only 5 girls playing this game, and that I would never find enough for a guild!!
  • babygirl7883
    interested in, not of. sorry, it's late....
  • Benzaiten
    I would totally join but I'm on Ebonheart :( It would be so fun to do dungeons with an all girl group! :)
    DC
  • babygirl7883
    I know, right! I'm in a great guild, but ofcourse it's all guys except for me and 2 other chicks. It gets really old!!
  • Benzaiten
    LOL! Yep, it sure does!

If I ever decide to level up my DC alt (which I use for storage), I'll give you a shout! :)
    DC
  • babygirl7883
    Please do!
  • Carlubecancer
    Carlubecancer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a guy....but if I find any girls that want to join a guild like yours, ill shoot them your way @babygirl7883
  • babygirl7883
    Thank you!
  • Plantnutter
    Plantnutter
    Soul Shriven
    I've been interested in finding a guild, but don't want to have to deal with all the crap, and would love to join yours.