Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Any Australian Dagerfall Guilds?

Riksta
Riksta
Soul Shriven
Hi all.

I'm Rik and I live in Adelaide, Australia. Currently have a level 25 Breton Sorcerer on the XB1 NA server.

None of my friends play ESO so I've kind of been stuck by myself, just single player questing it out. I've tried the group finder once or twice but not really had much luck.

Looking for a group of people who I can do some of the multiplayer instances and stuff with. Would prefer Australians just due to the time difference, but I'll consider a US based guild as well if nothing else is out there. Not looking to join one of the guilds out there for massive numbers or anything, just more of a casual guild who actually do get together and do stuff.

I play some weeknights after work, also some weekend evenings. I don't work Mondays so often on during the day, and every second weekend I have off I try to get some played if I'm not busy.

Username on XB1 is Mr Riksta if you have a guild to send me an invite, if you can put a message up that you saw this so I know its not a random invite though is all I ask :)

Hope to join you soon!
Rik
  • jaysonic1991
    jaysonic1991
    Soul Shriven
    Hey mate just wondering if you had any luck on finding a guild?

I'm also on XB1/NA server, playing a Dragonknight as part of the Daggarfall Covenant. Scouting around looking for some local guilds to do some trading and questing and what not.
  • Riksta
    Riksta
    Soul Shriven
    I've just created one so I'll make a new thread :)
  • benthesoundguy
    Yeah there's one called the Red Sand Rebellion. I'll invite both you guys.