Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD social guild and Cross Alliance crafting guild. Both medium sized.

Methadone_Man
Methadone_Man
✭✭✭
Sometmes a mid-sized guild can have an advantage over small or large guilds. Big enough to be able to find gamers to team up, but not so large that guild chat becomes overwhelming. Bit enough that there is sufficient supplies in the guild bank, but not too many people so the good bank doesn't become to saturated or cleaned out too quickly.

I can give notes into to mid sized guilds. The first is THG, or Tryhards Guild. Mature gamers who I've personally played in groups with a lot of them. Casual, laid back, and willing to help and just have fun. We even have a website which is optional but free. Great to discuss stuff when offline. 75 members.

I also have access to a cross alliance trading and crafting guild, called Crafting Dragons. Good guild master who has guild experience in other games. 100+ members and bidding non trade merchants weekly. This guild also has a Facebook group to discuss and coordinate.

Choose a guild that has their own site or group. Otherwise, how can the members coordinate? Message me on Live for the fastest response. Methadone Man is my gamertag.
Gamertag is Methadone Man
  • Methadone_Man
    Methadone_Man
    ✭✭✭
    That should read: "Big enough that there is sufficient supplies in the guild bank, but not so big that the guild bank becomes saturated or cleaned out quickly.

I can give access into two mid-sized guilds. The first is THG, or Tryhards Guild. Casual, laid back, and willing to help and just have fun. We even have a website which is optional, but free. Great to discuss stuff when offline. 75 members.

I also have access to a cross-alliance trading and crafting guild, called Crafting Dragons. Guild master has guild experience in other games. 100+ members and bidding on trade merchants weekly. This guild also has a Facebook group to discuss and coordinate.

Choose a guild that has their own site or group. Otherwise, how can the members coordinate? Message me on Live for the fastest response. Methadone Man is my gamertag."

As an added bonus, the websites for our guilds actually allow you to edit your posts for Typos, unlike this site. Then you won't have to post twice.
    Gamertag is Methadone Man