Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EVERLASTING CONQUEST - Pure PvE Guild Recruiting - AD

Hordemasterr
I am seeking players with an interest in the PVE aspect of the game, be it questing, dungeons, raids or whatever else you can think of that would fall under this category, first I'll start off by saying we do play with one another in this guild regularly, there hasn't been a single say that I haven't interacted with my members in some way by trying to help them or inviting them along for dungeons, even if it was beyond their level or experience of the game. I'm trying to make an environment that all together eliminates the need for LFG because you'll have a community of like minded players seeking others to interact and tackle the game with. My only real rule at the moment is a mic is required, I understand many players may not have this but I feel like it takes away from the experience of having a group together an accomplishing a task and not being able to revel in your victories or strategize in your defeats. With that said, we are what I would consider a small guild, compared to all the spam invite guilds out there now, we have 50ish members but they are all active, on a regular basis we will have 30 on at a time willing and ready to dungeon or group or even just talk while questing. There's so much I have planned for this guild, but right now I'm in my growth phase, establishing it as a community, later on it will be more grand, but until then let me know if this is something that interests you, I can be reached here on the forums, or online at my XB GT - Hordemasterr