Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for a Guild on Dagerfall Covanant

coffeeholic1911
I am currently VR1 damage sorcerer and looking for a guild and have just started an alt on Ebonheart Pact. I am not looking to join one of these giant guilds who are only interested in having the most players. Mostly I am interested in PVE but I have dabbled a bit in PVP. I am mostly on in the afternoons and evenings after work from around 12 my time 3 Eastern to around 6 Pacific 9 Eastern and weekends can be a bit unpredictable as to when or if I will get to play as I do have a life outside of this game. I have extensive MMO experience going back more than 10 years including WOW, Guild Wars and Guild Wars 2, KOTOR and Galaxies, Destiny (Which I do not consider an MMO) and other games. I am mostly looking for a group interested in running dungeons as my current goal is to finish the last of the dungeons I have not done. I also want to do Craghorn when the time comes and will need a few other players to run with when I get out there. I am not sure if I will have the time or the desire to do trials yet. And about my giant guild comment, I am also looking to maybe join one of these trading guilds in order to by and sell gear and materials. So if you think I may be a good fit for your guild message Coffeeholic ingame, I should be on around 1 my time 4 Eastern and much of the day tomorrow and would be willing to talk unless I am mid-dungeon. Or you can reply here and make the case for your guild.
  • coffeeholic1911
    I am also on the NA server, forgot to post that
  • coffeeholic1911
    Still looking
  • Al'Ro'Kent
    There is a guild named the Crimson Pack, which has open spots. The Alpha is online quite a bit, and I personally like dungeons. If interested fire a message my way at @Manalext

PS werewolf guild(duh)
    Edited by Al'Ro'Kent on July 11, 2015 6:11PM
  • coffeeholic1911
    I could be interested, but I don't think I am interested in Werewolf at Vet 1. However I would like to try it with an alt, seems like from the ones I have grouped with it does a lot of damage. I'm not going to be around much tomorrow but I will see if I can catch you online Monday.
  • m_bottolfsb16_ESO
    If you do want a larger guild, but one with a purpose (not just to have a lot of members) consider joining us. Information is here: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/191162/dungeoning-pvping-trading-biting-guild-with-over-400-members/p1
  • coffeeholic1911
    Still looking so bump
  • rpgman70
    rpgman70
    Dirty Dagger is a fun social guild. We do PvP and pve. We also just enjoy helping each other. We do have vampire and werewolf.
  • Al'Ro'Kent
    alright Coffe, but you'd be surprised how powerful werewolf is, once it's leveled a little bit. Again if ya cant catch me, fire a message.

have a great day. :smile:
  • coffeeholic1911
    Rrpgman, been trying to message you off and on for a while today. Either you are not on, or I need your gamertag