Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I sell to guilds?

xtrailer188
xtrailer188
Soul Shriven
I don't have permission to sell to guild traders in the various parts I've visited. I'm a member of the Mage and Fighters guilds, plus joined another guild I heard about through this forum. What do I need to do in order to sell my stuff to these guild merchants. I'm a lvl 40 sorceress.

Thx!
Edited by xtrailer188 on July 10, 2015 1:24PM
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to join the individual guilds to be able to use their guildstores to sell from. You can not sell through the npc guilds, only player guilds. Look around, search and ask to join a trading guild that accepts non veterans.

NPC Guilds are:
    Fighters Guild
    Mage Guild
    Undaunted
    << they only provide you skill lines, quests and rewards. They are good to join, but very different from player created guilds.

• VictoriaRachel
    VictoriaRachel
    ✭✭✭
    Once you have joined a player owned guild you can then sell or buy at the guild store by going to any Bank and choosing the guild store option.
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    your mixing up the npc guilds and the player guilds.
    You can only sell through player guilds (so founded and managed by players). If you join such a guild and they are large enough, they have a trader you can use to sell and buy.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And if you need a trade guild, check the guild recruitment forums at the bottom of the main page here for your platform and server.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Just an FYI...you can buy items from any guild trader you come across during your adventures in Tamriel. You do not actually have to be a member for this. You only have to be a member of the guild if you want to sell items at the trader they own.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most trading guilds keep to veterans only, but there are some that are open toward lower levels as well. The reason for that is, that veterans have more access to armor and loot that can be sold for a lot of gold, and trading guilds require large amounts of income to be able to sustain their trader.

Whenever you sell something from the guildstore - the guild will get a small sum of it. Most trading guilds depend on that + donations the members give.
  • xtrailer188
    xtrailer188
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks all, much appreciated.