Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recruiting- Knights of the Crimson Dawn (na) dominion alliance (Xbox one)

JakxAtak
JakxAtak

We are looking for people who are looking for laid back experience but willing to play the game! Pvp and dungeon oriented willing to do group activity! No kids adult content guild. Don't take everything so serious join us and have fun playing the game and kicking some arse at the same time! We are mainly dominion alliance but accept other ones but apparently they don't let different alliances play together. Go figure it is like WoW lol. Msg me on Xbox or in game name is the same ;)
And as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I u as well just so you know real life comes first and I mostly an evening and weekend game or because of job and real-life things that happen. So I understand when people can't be on as well but we try to stay active as possible and keep things going.

We are a werewolf pack and have werewolf bites for members but they have to remain loyal and stay in the guild even after the bite but we do except all races classes and transformations. We are in need of some healers, tanks, and DPS players would like to do quest dungeons and PVP. So if interested either respond to this or message me on Xbox
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    And as well we are needing members who are proactive and contributing to the guild both with items and with gold once we reach 50 members we will open up a guild store so that way our guild profits and that's Wells we are needing members who are proactive and contributing to the guild both with items and with gold once we reach 50 members we will open up a guild store so that way our guild can make profits from stuff that no one else will use resources and things like that preferably go to the guild first but if it's something valuable or Rayor and you want to sell it go ahead. But we need to get 50 members so we can open up a guild store first. Currently we have 21 members so keep them coming
    Edited by JakxAtak on July 10, 2015 12:56PM
  • JakxAtak
    JakxAtak
    If interested in joining our guild post your gamer tag below or shoot me a message on Xbox live gamer tag Jakxatak
  • Darklistener666
    Darklistener666
    Soul Shriven
    You take vamps?
    Here in the forest dark and deep. I offer you eternal sleep.

-Dread Father Sithis