Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Aldmeri Dominion PvP Guild---Join Today!

ATOterrano14
The Order of St. Dumas is now recruiting all new AD Xbone players to come and join to fight in Cyrodil! The GM (myself) is an experienced player from PC (since Beta) with extensive Cyrodil experience (including achieving emperorship), creating this non-vet pvp guild to get new players started and familiarize with AvA in Cyrodil! Our home campaign is Blackwater Blade and pvp runs will start just about every night around 10 CST. If you have a veteran level character or if pvp isn't your thing, you are more than welcome to join to enjoy the other features of the guild and its members! The guild will also hold weekly raffles and help the new players level up and familiarize themselves with their classes and other mechanics of ESO. If interested, please leave your GT down below and you will receive a guild invite as soon as possible! Look forward to seeing some new faces!
  • Filthy_Ramhole
    Filthy_Ramhole
    Soul Shriven
    GT: filthy ramhole

Happy to join!
    XB1 - NA - AD - AUSTRALIAN ON PAROLE IN THE UK - NIGHTBLADE
    DeeJ is a Pegboy
  • ATOterrano14
    Awesome! Message when you get on and I'll be happy to send you an invite :)
  • hafeatnburito
    hafeatnburito
    Soul Shriven
    lol you would think with all that "extensive" Cyrodiil knowledge, you would know how to spell it by now
  • ATOterrano14
    Not necessarily.
  • kag116
    kag116
    Soul Shriven
    Kag116
  • Dealforeal
    Dealforeal
    Soul Shriven
    GT Dealforeal
  • ATOterrano14
    Awesome! Will be sending Guild invites when I get on :)
  • mcool44
    mcool44
    Soul Shriven
    Lvl 20 sorc looking for pvp guild gt DAA mcool44 CME
  • wh1t3crayon
    wh1t3crayon
    Soul Shriven
    gt: wh1t3crayon