Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

XB1 EU EB Pact - Best place to sell Daedra Hearts other than Guild Stores?

Ljungstroem
Ljungstroem
✭✭✭
Hello Everyone,

I am looking for the best place to sell some daedra hearts as I have a really serious amount of them right now.

I could use the guild stores but I thought there would maybe be another place. I am selling them for 3.5k each and maybe lower if people buy in bulks.
If anyone know a good spot to sell them let me know.

GT: Ljungstroem

Good day,
- Lj
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only place to sell them is either on guildstores on by advertising in map chat. The location best for it depends mostly on the popularity of the map. That is why guildtraders in some maps are more expensive then in other maps. more people there means more chance to trade.

To point out the ups and downs between chat and guild:

Chat
    pro: instantly reach everyone with your that is in that map.
    con: annoying people and knowing many people have allready turned of mapchat cause of the spam.

Guildtrader
    con: people need to interact with the trader and search it.
    pro: not time limited as chat. you only reach the audiance that wants to buy stuff. Less personal activity required.

all in all, for top required items, zone chat might be better. For the rest (this includes daedra hearts) the guild trader is more efficient.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Alright thanks brother, ill try that and see if any sell overnight!
  • LoreRiley
    LoreRiley
    ✭✭✭✭
    Riften by the blacksmith thats where everyone goes to trade. Atleast on NA.
  • Ljungstroem
    Ljungstroem
    ✭✭✭
    Alright man thanks, ill try that!