Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[NA] Buying any master destruction staff

CptPho
CptPho
Name price or trade. Willing to pay real money as well, send me message on psn CptPho.
Edited by CptPho on July 9, 2015 1:48AM
The lonely gamer.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought all Master weapons from Dragon Star Arena where bound (non tradeable). All the extras I have are.

Its sad when you break-down yet another destruction staff and yet there are group members who just cleared vet Dragon Star Arena with you who are still waiting for their first staff to drop.
    Edited by Natjur on July 9, 2015 1:52AM
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Dragon Star drops are bound pvp rewards are not.
    The lonely gamer.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CptPho wrote: »
    Dragon Star drops are bound pvp rewards are not.

REALLY? Since when? I've NEVER seen Master Weapons in any guild store. Can anyone confirm this?
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • CptPho
    CptPho
    Because they're too good to sell lol. Can't confirm it but my buddy got azura rewards yesterday and got 5 legendaries including a master staff and he said everything was bind on equip and he went to sell some.
    The lonely gamer.
  • FoolishLittleMortal
    I've gotten Master weapons from pvp. They are bind on pickup. So there is no way you can buy them from other players.
  • failkiwib16_ESO
    failkiwib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭