Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Imperial Motif

SmokeXF
SmokeXF
Is it possible to find a imperial motif if I do not own the imperial edition of the game?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it is. Just remember, they are rare.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Sandshark95
    Sandshark95
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, as the previous poster stated. If you check around at the guild traders in a big city and browse 'Blacksmithing', 'Clothing', or 'Woodworking' and narrow your search to 'Motifs', you might see a few going for anywhere from 90-150 K (on PS4). They are indeed quite rare. I've yet to find one myself, though I have been fortunate enough to find a couple Dwemer motifs. Backpacks, furniture, and Dwemer ruins are your friends :)