Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any Gaymer guilds out there?

Celestrael
Celestrael
✭✭✭
I'm joining some larger guilds for "business" purposes (plying my wares and finding consistent groups for endgame content) but I'd like to meet up with some other gaymers to play with too. Any out there? I haven't coerced any real life friends to play yet, so it's been kinda lonely.

I'ma 30 Templar Tank on AD, 15 Blacksmith (and plan to master it). I'm East Coast USA and most active on the weekends. I also have a Scroll of Mara I haven't used yet, and would like to find someone who keeps similar hours to use that with.
Celestrael: 45 Imperial Vampire - Templar Magicka Tank
Order of Enigma
Aldmeri Dominion - PS4: North America

Looking for other gaymers on PS4 NA Aldmeri Dominion, feel free to add me! PSN: Celestrael
  • BsG_Lebz
    BsG_Lebz
    BsG is always recruiting active players to our roster. Check out the link and if you like what you see let me know! http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/180145/bsg-ps4-na-ep-now-recruiting#latest
    BsG_Lebz
    PS4 (NA)(EP)
    BsG founder
  • Celestrael
    Celestrael
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately both of those are EP. I'm only going to be playing Aldmeri Dominion. :-/
    Order of Enigma

Looking for other gaymers on PS4 NA Aldmeri Dominion, feel free to add me! PSN: Celestrael
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Celestrael wrote: »
    Unfortunately both of those are EP. I'm only going to be playing Aldmeri Dominion. :-/
    I'm sorry to hear that.
    :trollin:
  • katnip
    katnip
    ✭✭
    I have an invite coming your way bud.
  • Celestrael
    Celestrael
    ✭✭✭
    Also if any Gaymers want to add me, since it's not looking like there's a gaymer specific guild on ESO yet (or at least they aren't hanging in the forums), feel free.

PSN: Celestrael

Would love some LGBT friends to play with!
    Order of Enigma

• ArmaniZeShep
    I'll add ya. I'm usually on around 8am eastern time and when I get a day or two off work, it just depends on when I wake up. X-X
  • Celestrael
    Celestrael
    ✭✭✭
    Accepted your add man!
    Order of Enigma

• Wicked87
    Wicked87
    Come check us out at legion, a LGBTQ friendly guild specializing in a community based game play. We want to ensure that all members of Legion have a safe and welcoming experience during their time in Tammriel. We offer assistance in game play, builds, and leveling. As well as offering experienced crafters to help members along their journey. We are a majority LGBTQ however all are welcome.

What we offer as a guild:

•pvp • power leveling groups •build assistance •in guild monster bites • crafting •group dungeons •arenas • witty and sarcastic banter

Requirements:
    Must be 18+
    Must have Mic
    Must be active in the Aldermi Dominion

If you are interested please apply at esolegion.gamerlaunch.com and one of our officers will contact you on psn.

Any questions please feel free to message me on psn: roguev3
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Nice
    Edited by Kalebron on August 31, 2016 7:24PM