Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For Guild XboxOne AD V1DK/Templar – Take a look!

legitring
legitring
I’m looking to join some good guilds on xbox one ad faction. I used to play ESO on PC for about 6 months, and also very experienced in MMO’s on PC. Currently I have a V1 DK and V1 Templar doing crafting on all of them have 5 trait for light peices. I like to PvP a lot, raids, have fun group up, and looking for trading/crafting guilds also. Have mic/astros. If there’s anything else you’d like to ask me pm or reply. Thank you. :)

Xbox One Gamertag is: leGit dAnGlez
  • legitring
    legitring
    bump
  • Onicx
    Onicx
    ✭✭✭
    I can shoot you an invite to our guild, we do competitive PVE focusing on trials and daily vet pledges. We have a few members playing since beta on pc and know all the trials well. We are small right now with only 20 members but are actively looking.

GT: mattg19xx
    NA AD Xbox/PC
  • o_Skellington_o
    The Wretched Legion could use a player like you. We're small and working on getting up to vet rank. My copy and paste function isn't working on my phone but the recruitment post for my guild should be easy to find. If interested, please reply in that post to bump it.