Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Craglorn teleport

aces323
aces323
Soul Shriven
Can anyone please help me teleport to you so I can get to craglorn appreciate it!!
Psn : aces323st
Server: NA
Faction : AD
  • JJBaboon
    JJBaboon
    ✭✭
    Have you completed the main story for your faction yet? If not you will be unable to travel to Craglorn by any means. If you have, you can also just go to the main city in the Ebonheart Pact zone and there is a wagon in the city that will transport you to Craglorn.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JJBaboon wrote: »
    Have you completed the main story for your faction yet? If not you will be unable to travel to Craglorn by any means. If you have, you can also just go to the main city in the Ebonheart Pact zone and there is a wagon in the city that will transport you to Craglorn.

As far as i know, the requirement to be able to enter craglorn is being a veteran rank character, not completing the main story.
    (Main story completion is the requirement for getting to cadwell's silver zones tho)
  • aces323
    aces323
    Soul Shriven
    Yeah I couldn't find this wagon you speak of... I've completed the min story I'm rank 1 just need to get to craglorn
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure why you feel you 'need' to get somewhere the mobs start at VR11, you'll not even be able to leech XP there off others.

@Sharee I've seen comments from people who said they used a guildie to teleport them there.
  • aces323
    aces323
    Soul Shriven
    I had never wrote "need" anywhere on there.. but I did need to go there not for the mobs but for the crafting writs. So yes need.. and there is a stargazer in each faction major city that will take you to craglorn once the main quest is completed. You don't need a teleport or a friend.