Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Whats a good amount of health to have in pvp?

predkill29
predkill29
✭✭
I don't know if it matters but I'm a vetrian 2 imperial dragon knigh
I have 14826 health
Attribute points magicka0/health10/stamina/40
Edited by predkill29 on July 8, 2015 4:57AM
-Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
Master crafter
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kind of depends on what class you play. Sorcs can get away with 17k hp or less cos they wear their hp as shields. The hardest hitting skills in pvp hit for anywhere between 12k-26k, but the 26k hits are pretty rare. You want to avoid being 1 shot when you're not able to defend yourself (like while mounted), and with 18.8k hp and no shields up I rarely get 1 shot, usually just 2 shot, and that gives me time to panic shield, assuming no lag.

Edit: don't know much about the DK class but I'm sure someone else will let you know. Also is the hp you quoted inside cyrodiil? And with or without food buffs? Cos that matters.
    Edited by FriedEggSandwich on July 8, 2015 5:16AM
    PC | EU
  • Roselle
    Roselle
    ✭✭✭✭
    This one was rekt by Zenimax
  • predkill29
    predkill29
    ✭✭
    Kind of depends on what class you play. Sorcs can get away with 17k hp or less cos they wear their hp as shields. The hardest hitting skills in pvp hit for anywhere between 12k-26k, but the 26k hits are pretty rare. You want to avoid being 1 shot when you're not able to defend yourself (like while mounted), and with 18.8k hp and no shields up I rarely get 1 shot, usually just 2 shot, and that gives me time to panic shield, assuming no lag.

Edit: don't know much about the DK class but I'm sure someone else will let you know. Also is the hp you quoted inside cyrodiil? And with or without food buffs? Cos that matters.

Thanks for the info
    Roselle wrote: »

Any real information?
    -Daggerfall Covenant Xbox NA-
    Class 1 - imperial dragon knight vet 10
    Class 2 - dark elf templar vet 1
    Master crafter