Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Avengers of Cyrodiil Recruiting! [PS4] [PvP/PvE] [EP]

NamelessN1ck
NamelessN1ck
Soul Shriven
The Avengers of Cyrodiil have been assembled to aid the Ebonheart Pact in the alliance war. We welcome all new heroes and veterans alike to aid us in combating the threat of the Covenant and Dominion forces and to crown one of our own as Emperor. While we are fighting this two front war we must also never forget that the Planemeld set in motion by the Daedric Prince, Molag Bal, must also be combated. Therefore we must delve into the deepest dungeons and withstand the toughest trials in order to ensure He does not succeed in his attempts to rule all of Nirn. We are looking for Mature and active players. We are all fairly new to this game but have experience with Guild Wars/The Old Republic/etc... We have a Facebook group set up in order to set up guild event times for alliance wars as well as running the dungeons. My PSN ID is NamelessN1ck so shoot me a message and I will get an invite out to you or you can leave your PSN here in the thread. We look forward to having new friendly faces to fight alongside.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Good morning. First of all ... is your guild still active? I see that you posted on July of 2015 so I want to make sure you're still around. Secondly, I've been playing this game for a couple of years. I'm not that good at it. I'm a Level 50 with 310 champ points but I've had to fight and scratch to get this far. I'm horrible at PvP and avoid Cyrodiil because I'm of little help or use to anyone. I die every time I get in a duel with an opponent. That's partly due to the fact that I take it too personally and partly due to the fact that I can't find all of the good equipment (armor/weapons) that everyone else seems to find. I still don't even have a full set of Epic armor and I just recently upgraded to a Legendary weapon. I made the mistake of choosing to be a DragonKnight Nord but I hate being a tank so I'm somewhere in between a tank and damage so I'm not an expert at either.

Anyway, I'm a 56 year old truck driver that started playing video games two or three years ago when my wife moved away. I don't have very many gamer points because every time I've upgraded to a new game system (Xbox 360 to a new Xbox 360 to Xbox One) I've lost all of my previous experience points and had to start all over again. On top of that, I've only really played the Fallout series, Skyrim, and ESO so I don't get around much.

Soooo ... if you can use an old, mediocre player like me, please send an invite. Thanks and have a good weekend.

FixedBlade123 (Tim).