Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New EP VAMP/WW guild recruiting! Join in in blood.

vickyrawly
vickyrawly
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone on Xbox One. I noticed that everyone is paying or getting scammed for vampire bites. I am currently a vamp rank 10 and my bite is coming up tomorrow. If anyone is interested in becoming a vampire then message me and lets make an amazing guild together! I want to build an active VAMP/WOLFIE guild. My other character is a wolfie and I'll have a WW bite up shortly with that character also. My characters are both in Ebonheart Pact so the guild will be EP only.

Like I said, I do want it to be an active guild. So, active members in group chat will be awarded the bites first. All I ask is you help me build an amazing guild with your presence. If you are already a vampire or werewolf, GREAT! Come join the club. If not, we'll get you there eventually. This will be a big beautiful guild with your help. Message me on xbox or post your GT on here and we'll get this thing on the road!

My GamerTag: kittylover0601
  • Acerenegade17
    I'm gonna add you, looking for ww bite if that cool. Let me know
  • Acerenegade17
    Nm not ep
  • kyleweber5683b14_ESO
    I'd love to join! Gamer Tag is Kyle Weber

Hopefully you are still recruiting send me an invite I'll accept it when I log on! Need a bite and then I'll level quickly to 6 to get it going. Start like an elder vampire council or something haha.

Thanks!
  • Urban_Ninja_XP
    Urban_Ninja_XP
    Soul Shriven
    I will gladly join and help out all i can. My gamertag is "Urban Ninja XP" invite me to the guild. Im on pretty much every day so being active should not be a problem