Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OFFERING FREE VAMP/WW BITES!

vickyrawly
vickyrawly
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone on Xbox One. I noticed that everyone is paying or getting scammed for vampire bites. I am currently a vamp rank 10 and my bite is coming up tomorrow. If anyone is interested in becoming a vampire then message me and lets make an amazing guild together! I want to build an active VAMP/WOLFIE guild. My other character is a wolfie and I'll have a WW bite up shortly with that character also. My characters are both in Ebonheart Pact so the guild will be EP only.

Like I said, I do want it to be an active guild. So, active members in group chat will be awarded the bites first. All I ask is you help me build an amazing guild with your presence. If you are already a vampire or werewolf, GREAT! Come join the club. If not, we'll get you there eventually. This will be a big beautiful guild with your help. Message me on xbox or post your GT on here and we'll get this thing on the road!

My GamerTag: kittylover0601
Edited by vickyrawly on July 8, 2015 12:39AM
  • punk765
    punk765
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining are you on the north America server by chance if so add me gt is punk765 lvl 21
  • SeaNBeGoNe
    Hey vicky i would love to create the guild with you. I have one currently Gamemasters which is posted and can send you an invite if you like.

Link to Gamemasters
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/189824/gamemasters-250-members-growing-fast-active-guild-trader?new=1

But would love a vampire bite on my templar !
    I have a werewolf on my nightblade and can offer my bites to whoever needs them :-)

Message me GT: SeaNBeGoNe and we can talk more if you like.
    If interested in joining - Gamemasters
    140+ PvE/PvP/Trading Guild
    1 Current Event Going
    GT: SeaNBeGoNe